Reviews for REFLECTIONS IN THE DARK
Olivia Barron chapter 3 . 3/31/2014
One thing to say: Yyyyyyyyyy-owzers!
Lightnin Spark chapter 6 . 9/18/2011
This is a very dark, but amazing story. The flash backs of the events in Frodo's life that we were never saw were well done, and helped to make it all the more unbeable for the poor hobbit. Some parts were so emotional, I actually felt like I was going to cry, which I normally don't do with stories. Great job. And like said in previous commets, I wouldn't say your story is completely AU. I mean it could've happened... Again, this was amazing.
Leia Wood aka Cascadia chapter 6 . 4/26/2004
I read this a couple of months ago, I think. But I just wanted to let you know I enjoyed it.
Leia
Analyn 100 chapter 6 . 9/27/2003
"Safe, Sam? I will never be safe again." *grabs a stray tissue* Aww! That's so sad! Imagine thinking that even after being rescued you still have to feel unprotected and so miserable that you want to die! Poor Frodo! Well at least we know that he returns to the Shire and then goes to te Undying Lands! But still...I'm going to need a whole box of tissues when I watch ROTK in December, seriously.
lizmybit chapter 6 . 3/5/2003
Yikes! That was really good. I am not usually into My poor poor Frodo!

But you write well! I actually enjoyed it. If enjoy is the right word for gore! :-)
katakanadian chapter 6 . 2/23/2003
So sad. I'm glad to see someone right an angsty tower fic without Frodo getting raped. It was bad enough for him as is. It didn't strike me as AU. It all could have happened in the 24 hours or so that Frodo was in the tower. I did find all the flashbacks in ch5 a bit distracting. Not the concept, but the neon '*flashback*' markers.
Sakura Amadare chapter 1 . 12/5/2002
for some reason I'm not receiving Ch. 6. :(

Ruby
LasseLanta01 chapter 1 . 9/10/2002
This is really good Rufferto, one of your best to date. I think you've managed to mind meld with Frodo, can't wait to see whats coming up next.
Tangelian Proudfoot chapter 6 . 9/8/2002
Oh my, Rufferto... this story is simply amazing! As I said earlier, you have a very unique writing style... you captured Frodo's feelings very well, and the story is heartbreaking! Thank you so much for sharing this (and I hope it will serve its purpose as well, LOL. ;-))

Hugs;

Tangelian
TTTurtle chapter 6 . 9/3/2002
Great story! Poor Frodo! Please, please continue, this is very exciting! I am especially curious now that he remembers everything.
tiggivon chapter 6 . 9/2/2002
the reflection was so well timed to fit in with the angst and reality of his coming back to reality.

real powerful images that capture the moment.

i'm just off to read chapter 26 of interlude i'm so behind i eading all your stories and i am really enjoying this one as well.

tiggivon.x
BellaMonte chapter 6 . 9/2/2002
Another wonderful chapter.

Frodo's muddled memories were so scary, from the snatches of hearing the 'clicks', the ropes round his wrists, to drifting between dreams and reality again, you can just feel Frodo's confusion and pain.

Please keep going! This is your best work yet, I can't wait for what's to come!
LilyBaggins chapter 6 . 9/2/2002
OH, Rufferto-you're making me teary-eyed with every chapter-no fair! This is killing me! Poor little hobbit-I'm on pins and needles here.
Claudia chapter 6 . 9/1/2002
Deliciously angsty! Please continue!
Niphrandl chapter 6 . 9/1/2002
OH! This was truly gutwrenching! Please continue soon so I know Frodo will be all right!

I love the way you have incorporated the Flashbacks to bring about memories.

Niphrandl