Reviews for Blood Moon
Sage-Kandy chapter 1 . 12/19/2017
I like the idea but the writing could use some work.
Sarahburch chapter 14 . 10/31/2017
Pz update
AstroNeko3000 chapter 13 . 8/20/2017
you seriously need to finish your stories
8954538PleaseGetAccountDelete chapter 14 . 3/20/2017
Off to read Four Times A Charm.
skyeza chapter 2 . 2/17/2017
What happened with Neville and Luna? Great read so far
laymyhead chapter 12 . 12/16/2016
I really love your story but some of your french sentences aren't really french I would rather say : " savoir ce qui vous lie à ma nièce. Mais si vous lui faites du mal, ce sera un enfer à payer. Je ne l'ai pas protégée une fois en ne créant pas le lien, mais je suis maintenant heureuse de ne pas l'avoir fait par contre ne vous avisez pas de lui faire du mal"
Kisses
Magic Girl Forever chapter 3 . 12/4/2016
3rd chapter
I just wanted you to know that you put Gred in instead of Fred.
tamashiyuki chapter 14 . 8/24/2016
Estaba muy bueno!
miu.sakurai.73 chapter 14 . 7/22/2016
kyaaa1! s super este fanfic! lo seguire, y vere la secuela! :D
Delete-account-please-7617210 chapter 14 . 3/17/2016
Well I guess I will be off Four Times A Charm as I liked this one a lot.
Fantasywings7 chapter 2 . 7/22/2015
Who is Andy?
Fantasywings7 chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
Interesting start, and interesting mix of the third person perspective (Jasper POV) and the first person perspective (Artemis POV).
CharitinaX chapter 1 . 7/18/2015
This story doesn't deserve 265 reviews simply because it's kind of atrocious. And I swear, this isn't even because I dislike the pairing or the idea of it.

Firstly, there are A TON OF logic issues (and I haven't even read past the first chapter!).

Everything is incredibly abrupt and final like you're trying to tell us the entire story in one paragraph. Couldn't you have just made an extra few chapters centralized on backstory for Artemis? It would explain so much more than you just telling us. Bam! Artemis Potter, the girl-who-lived is half veela without explaining her name or her origins. Bam! Sirius is alive! Bam! Ron is not only useless but also evil! She was raped! She's pregnant! THESE ARE HUGE DEVIANCES from the original canon, which we know of, and yet there's no explanation for ANY OF THEM. Why was Ron suddenly evil when he was her best friend for so long? Why are Alice and Edward suddenly mates? What is your definition of mates? THE UNANSWERED QUESTIONS GO ON AND ON.

Secondly, first person? Ew. It's not even GOOD first person! Haven't you ever heard of showing not telling? You know, that thing that primary school teachers tell their students to do in their writing? You're supposed to tell us the story through events and happenings and character's reactions to these NOT tell us the story like you're writing a psychiatrist's report of their patient.

Third of all, you need better fucking betas. Choosing good betas should be like choosing best friends. They should be the types of people who wouldn't let you go outside with pasta sauce on your face or your pants unzipped, not people who lie to your face and tell you everything's fine and you look hot when you don't.

Rewrite this shit. Please.
DJ8210 chapter 3 . 2/9/2015
Your characters' reactions are so fake that I can't even understand why you just don't stop at creating scenarios. The idea was fine, your writing is just not that thought out. Get someone to proofread and extend on this.
spk chapter 6 . 1/11/2015
FYI: I think you British is showing...I'm trying to figure out how/why Jasper is driving with his right hand and holding Arte's hand when she is on his right side. :)