Reviews for Melancholy Reminiscing
Missdellusion chapter 6 . 8/30/2014
Omigods...this Ann interesting take on a Kevedd fix... but honestly as much as I love the hotness that is passionate boy on boy love, a bit of reality wouldn't hurt. Yea I'm referring to the fact that Edd wouldn't and shouldn't just accept Kevin like some mindless emotionally addled love stuck sap... making Kevin worm for it is not often done so I applaud you and I demand (respectfully) that you continue please!

-Missy
izayagodofcellphones.orihara chapter 6 . 4/29/2014
next chapter pleaseeeee. i wanna see kevin dating dd ewe but without a bet in middle this time x3
ishipemall chapter 5 . 5/10/2013
aww this is awesome so far! So beautifull 3
Ofelie chapter 5 . 5/10/2013
This is one of the best fanfictions I've ever read! Please update soon (๑๑)
Fangirl4ver chapter 5 . 5/9/2013
Awwwwwe, thank you for liking my review:) it's sweet to know you read them:P

O...M...R...that was a chapter with a lot of emotion! Like seriously I wasn't sure what I was routing for?! In all truth it was not Kevin's fault for the beating nor the words exchanged, however, he defended them. I do think Edd made the right choice but seriously those words hurt! I was shocked that Double D didn't run from Kevin or hit him! Like I would have cried but edd is stronger then me! Any who I love this chapter because we finally see the damage done to Edd! OMR what is eddy going to do, is double d going to stick up for Kevin or watch that unfolds?! Amazing! Wait will these kids be kicked off the team and suspend from school? So many questions! Pleaseeeee update sooooooo also will Kevin and Edd be a real couple?! BIGGEST QUESTION!

-forever keep writing
The Loooooove Ship chapter 4 . 5/9/2013
Double D, -Snaps-
TELL EM LIKE IT IS GOARL!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/8/2013
Please keep going :D It's awesome !
Fangirl4ver chapter 4 . 5/8/2013
OMR! I'm going to kill you mark! You heard me? KILL YOU! Like what a freaked jerk! I'm soooo happy double d finally stood up but couldn't he have done it like idk when he wouldn't have been hit!? Seriously amazing:) like OMR is Kevin going to help double d? I'm shocked double d would be happy to see him ya know? OMR is Nat in this story? Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeer for everything that is kevedd amazing update soon:) you have no idea how much I love this story:) like its only the 4 chapter and I wanna kill half the kids in that school! Please update soon :)

-forever keep writing
Fangirl4ver chapter 2 . 4/28/2013
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I just wanna get in on that bear hug! I think I would have had the same reaction Double D did...because seriously what a freaked jerk! I hate people like that! 10 bucks, that's all it took:( I really hope it's a miss understanding or something:( poor Edd, at least his best friends are cool with it ya know:) OMR does the whole school know? When will Kevin make an appearance? Please update soon;)

-Forever keep writing
H.Bunnie chapter 2 . 4/26/2013
:3 Yay friendship! Hope to read more. 3
Kayla chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
This is a really great piece
H.Bunnie chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Very well writtten. While I realize you said it was based on Double D Dare, I would love if you continued and slowly turned it into your own story. Your writing it amazing and I would love to coninue to read.
flora.baby chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
I would love to see it as a multichapter fic. Its awesome to see inside of Edds head and how he felt back when the dare took place. So far, loving this!
Kuroikki Geru chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
I don't want to accuse you of copyright or anything, but this story is almost the same with The Double-D Dare I have read yesterday and am wondering if this is a coincidense. And I feel like you copied the plot.