Reviews for The little shit
H
Someone chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
I saw that Tumblr post and I really wanted to read a fanfic about it, and now I have! Beautifully written, and I really wish there was more!

Thanks
Magical Malady chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
This was great! I liked the brief bit you gave to Sirius, I can completely imagine him being excited to be reunited with Remus, but also pissed that he's dead.
JustGail chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
omfg YES
luneville tonks chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Oh my god this is beautiful, i got tears in my eyes at the part fred thinks about george... I really wanted to read on, about fred handling the fact he's dead and moving on,and eventually seeing his family again, even if it means seeing them as a ghost. At least there's some comfort in the fact he has remus and tonks and sirius as company, and that he has finally met james and lily. He'll see everyone that has passed again, madeye, dumbledore, friends from school, and he'll find out snape is actually a good guy and even sweet in his own way.
FallenAngelItachi chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Lovely, lovely one-shot. You captured everyone's character very well and the whole feeling of numbness from Fred. The Gryffindor common room devestated me, along with thoughts about family, too.

But you know, things like this are never okay! I'm crying now. Really crying. Damn it. (Found this through tumblr)
Rea558750 chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Omg love this so much
sabrina-luna-potter chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
That's a really neat one-shot.
Slytherin66 chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
This was funny and just a little sad but it was very well done.

Thanks for posting it.
TulipNixphe chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
I love this story! Thank you for writing it as I find it a great read.
eltseth chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
ahahaha! I loved the ending.
Bittersweet. Beautifully written. Keep it up xo