Reviews for New Dawn
christopherrhaydon chapter 7 . 9/18
DUDE, THIS IS ASTONISHINGLY SUPERCALAFRAGLISTICESPIALODOTIOUSLY ULTIMATELY SUPREMELY AWESOME, I BEG YOU PLEASE UPDATE ASAP:)! scarface101 I have a few questions for you, could pm me with the answers when you have a chance please?
What do you plan on Jugo's fate being, will he live and join New Dawn?
Who else other then the currently mentioned people were involved in NARUTO'S suffering?
When will you update this story and your Naruto/Blood Crossover story?
Can you also explain how Naruto gained the rennegan, and his allies in the next chapter?
CurrentPlanet chapter 5 . 9/14
o
Khavix chapter 7 . 9/6
This is absolutely amazing fanfic! Pls keep the good work and hopefully update soon
Sexy Fox Girl chapter 1 . 8/25
this fanfic is awesome keep going
SonSanbi23 chapter 7 . 8/20
I read it from the start to the end. This is still a good read Bro. Such a shame you won't update this story again- but it's a great read for anytime, anywhere
korinokiba chapter 7 . 7/25
please update ASAP
Bramha God chapter 1 . 7/5
Hey Bro! Decided to read this story for some inspiration and I'm inspired!

Really good stuff!
jade vader chapter 7 . 6/17
love the end
awefanfic chapter 7 . 5/31
please update soon!what would happen now?will sasuke get capture?what would happen to sasike?please update this story!this story is really awesome and I want too know what will happen next?what will the people who found sasuke now do which is like all the kages?
Update
Ohhhhh that was some bioshock shit up in there thar shit was awsome
Darman Sejuk chapter 7 . 3/30
Naruto/ Blood? I was noticing a Naruto/One Piece blend. Either way its a good story. I'd also recommend s/9982086/1/Naruto-Western-Dark-Emperor
SPark681 chapter 7 . 1/13
Damn nice story hopefully there will be more of this and you oc character Kira, really scary anyways keep up the great work!
persona37 chapter 4 . 11/7/2015