Reviews for Son of the Darkest Parents
N. A. Wennerholm chapter 30 . 10/25/2019
The more I read and the more I see the way everyone treats Harry the more I want to grab everyone in that camp and spank them as a means of teaching them a lesson they will never forget but that's not all I would also go after their parents as well for their prejudices and bigotry and misconceptions. Keep up this bullshit and I would continue to beat their buts until they get it and learn. As for Ron and the others I Am also getting to the point I want to smack them in the mouth for their bullshit and the shit they have been believing for so damned long. Too often and to see them calling Gaea Mother Earth just seems ridiculous. The isn't evil but it will fight back at some point to protect itself. Plus The Wizards and Demi-Gods weren't so damned stupid and would turn to the ligament government for help For one Cousin Elizabeth would never put up with the Members of HAMOATS organization. She would classify them as terrorists and Put out a Royal Decree for the Taking out of all its members. And as for the head of the group, my guess is he is Tom's son and he seams more twisted than his father for whom is most likely Harry's Brother. In fact, the United States Government would also classify That disgusting bigoted group terrorists too. Not sure what the president would order when dealing with them but Elizabeth would give a shoot to kill order most likely. Sure she wouldn't put up with the Death Eaters either. Plus The minute she Finds out about the Dursleys when it came to the abuse and neglect of Harry which includes Dudley's bullying. Harry was at least mentally and emotionally abused if not physical. As for the neglect, they didn't cloth him properly he was put in Dudley's Old Clothes that were too big for him. Plus they didn't feed him properly which meant he was too small for his age along with malnourished which also means he was underweight.
N. A. Wennerholm chapter 24 . 10/25/2019
I'm not surprised about Octavian remembering what was written in Canon when I checked the books and audiobooks for my younger brother who has Autism and Dyslexia So he could listen and use the books together. And let's just say, my brother was rather disgusted with that Demi-God. Being full of himself and along with showing that he is psychologically imbalanced and thus dangerous. As for that HAMOATS Group I kind of surprised that they are not Going after The Egyptians and The Norse too. Since they each have their Demigods and Magic-Users too. And Non-magicals got caught in some of their mess too. Heck, they are so delusional I would be surprised if they try to go after the Beings Talked about in The Bible and Quran too. Since the Gods from the Pantheons are mentioned in them Plus the Books in By Rick Riordan have also mentioned The God of the Bible.
Guest chapter 30 . 6/19/2019
Great story hope you come back and update really want to know what happens and Percy/Harry is a really rare pairing so thank you
Blu chapter 14 . 10/14/2018
So what? Did he even apologize? And you didn't think it was important enough to include? Ha. Shouldn't have expected much i suppose.
CassielCerulean chapter 2 . 6/18/2018
yer a wizard (demigod), Harry!
TekExplorer chapter 30 . 12/16/2017
MORREEEE
bellaphone chapter 16 . 10/25/2017
Okay so my name sucked but I still love the crudely drawn stick figure idea
Anyways this book is so amazing I love it
bellaphone chapter 12 . 10/25/2017
The sma (stop mortal/muggle oppression) and their banner has a crudely drawn stick person with sparkles around them x'ed out
Guest chapter 8 . 9/19/2017
U r simply a wonderful writer thank you for finally writing a GREAT story
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2017
Ooooh i really like you fic! I hop that you can update soon
percyjacksonfan135 chapter 30 . 5/27/2017
Love it.
Miranda Gryffindor chapter 29 . 4/18/2017
Love this story can't wait for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 29 . 4/7/2017
It's been forever since the last update and i've read this story at least 5 times please write more chapters i love this story. You don't see many stories like this with this pairing sadly. Keep up the great work and i look forward to the next chapter!
sanaa11 chapter 29 . 3/24/2017
this is very fun! poor harry though...
belle hawk chapter 29 . 3/23/2017
Didn't Hermione and Harry turn their back on Harry when they didn't refuse that they didn't want to be near him? So why can't Harry do the same? Did he have to be the ever forgiving person all the time?