Reviews for Rurouni Naruto
KyoudaiDoushi chapter 2 . 1/19
Honestly, I don't think you actually NEEDED to do any tweaking. It may just be because she's a relatively minor character, but the only time I recall ever seeing her even fight, let alone kill, was during the War... maybe during the Invasion, but I'm not sure if I remember them showing her fight in that.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/22/2014
please continue writing this masterpiece or at least write that its disconnected
Rednecks Love Anime Too chapter 6 . 8/10/2014
please dont quite this story i love it so much!
i want to see more Hana/Naru and what will happen we naruto finds his family. so pleases keep going!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/6/2014
more chap please. I want to see Naruto action or fighting again some bad man. Update soon please.
Doombug chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
bah so he won't kill anyone...I hope Naruto dies, in combat those who aren't willing to kill will be killed
Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahah chapter 5 . 5/4/2014
ShhhiiiiTTTT! I soooo wanna see their faces when they finds out bout the truth!
My Hopes and Dreams chapter 6 . 4/18/2014
What is the name of the new story because this got more interesting.
Notableword chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
This was a chore to read through, I literally had to fix every sentence in my mind to understand it.
Please find a beta, the premise truly is interesting.

Cheers.
Googlemo chapter 5 . 3/19/2014
And thats it...?! Holy makarony NOTHING happens around here NOTHING!
Googlemo chapter 3 . 3/19/2014
holy crap so much useless trash... only 205 OF THIS CHAPTER is actually worth reading...
Googlemo chapter 2 . 3/19/2014
Ok this is even worse than first chapter... so pretentious and so little of ANYTHING: there isn't any interactions, actions! Only thoughts and thoughts and more thoughts!
Googlemo chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
TOO MANY OCs! Naruto is too smug, so far I really don't like it.
Sir Dresden of File Manor chapter 6 . 3/14/2014
Ok i really like this story too, ( also read your other one on your main account) I think it would be great to combine these stories; however, I do like the Hana and Mei respectively as Naruto "friend", so my only concern would be who in this new story of yours would be the main female protagonist?
P.S. In your other story Age of the Iron Sand is Kushina Narutos mother because I didn't get that vibe but it might just be me.
Pleas post this new story of yours soon :)
OverDriveXT chapter 6 . 3/13/2014
man . its a shame. i like this better.
Zomvee chapter 6 . 3/2/2014
:P
Will you be continuing this story and the other one?