Reviews for Rurouni Naruto
Gold Testament chapter 6 . 5/6
You should've finished it on this one first, because I can't find Age of the Iron Sand anywhere. I was really loving this story too. TT
Gold Testament chapter 4 . 5/6
If Minato and Kushina find out Naruto is their long lost/kidnapped son, they are going to obsess about bonding with him, and be extremely proud of his accomplishments as one of the fighters of the Kiri Revolution.
Gold Testament chapter 3 . 5/6
Ah so Naruto is Minato's and Kushina's son, but he was kidnapped as a baby by an obsessed fangirl. Wait until Kushina puts the pieces together. If Minato doesn't first.
Gold Testament chapter 1 . 5/6
One can tell it's not a close match to Rurouni Kenshin because Shakku himself gave Kenshin the first reverse blade sword during the revolution.
KyoudaiDoushi chapter 2 . 1/19
Honestly, I don't think you actually NEEDED to do any tweaking. It may just be because she's a relatively minor character, but the only time I recall ever seeing her even fight, let alone kill, was during the War... maybe during the Invasion, but I'm not sure if I remember them showing her fight in that.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/22/2014
please continue writing this masterpiece or at least write that its disconnected
Rednecks Love Anime Too chapter 6 . 8/10/2014
please dont quite this story i love it so much!
i want to see more Hana/Naru and what will happen we naruto finds his family. so pleases keep going!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/6/2014
more chap please. I want to see Naruto action or fighting again some bad man. Update soon please.
Doombug chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
bah so he won't kill anyone...I hope Naruto dies, in combat those who aren't willing to kill will be killed
Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahah chapter 5 . 5/4/2014
ShhhiiiiTTTT! I soooo wanna see their faces when they finds out bout the truth!
My Hopes and Dreams chapter 6 . 4/18/2014
What is the name of the new story because this got more interesting.
Notableword chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
This was a chore to read through, I literally had to fix every sentence in my mind to understand it.
Please find a beta, the premise truly is interesting.

Cheers.
Googlemo chapter 5 . 3/19/2014
And thats it...?! Holy makarony NOTHING happens around here NOTHING!
Googlemo chapter 3 . 3/19/2014
holy crap so much useless trash... only 205 OF THIS CHAPTER is actually worth reading...
Googlemo chapter 2 . 3/19/2014
Ok this is even worse than first chapter... so pretentious and so little of ANYTHING: there isn't any interactions, actions! Only thoughts and thoughts and more thoughts!