Reviews for Last of the Lions
g chapter 1 . 5/21
continue please
NodMPortant chapter 3 . 5/9
I'm liking where you're going with this story, it just needs another chapter or two before I favorite it.
Ranmaleopard chapter 3 . 5/2
This is just great keep it up
amanda chapter 3 . 4/30
great chapter update soon all your stories are great i hope you update them all soon i can't wait to read them all
digbygreen chapter 3 . 4/29
Harry already has access to the Gryfindor Sword. What sort of blade did he remove from his vault?
How will he treat Narcissa? How are Surius and Remus going to react?

a bit of a staccato presentation style. Not a bad thing, but a bot more description of settings and events would be appreciated.
royal golden dra chapter 3 . 4/19
stop writing so many incomplete stories before you post. guality before gaunity
SHODGRASS chapter 3 . 4/14
Curious about when you will update some more of your stories. I am quite addicted to your style and hope to see some new chapters soon if time permits of course
ToddGilliss chapter 3 . 4/3
been awhile, looking forward to the next chapters
stormking92 chapter 2 . 3/7
i would really hate to rain on your parade or crap where you eat but, this whole idea of an updating cycle is only good if you continue with the same stories not put them on hiatus because some fans voted or gave a good reason i can tell you now a lot of your stories are good and would be that much better if you could stick with your line up of stories and finish them. i really can't stand going through your stories and seeing them unfinished and then reading this message for chapter 2 instead of a real chapter for the story. i beg you to pick your own line up and finish them then begin the next one with that i would really be able to enjoy following your stories. The way you do it now just frustrates me, i cant understand how you can put up with it PLEASE REPLY WITH A WELL THOUGHT OUR REASON. YOUR A WRITER, MAKE YOUR OWN LINE UP AND STICK TO IT.
Beth5572 chapter 3 . 2/13
I also hope you write more to all your great stories too. I also hope you have a great plan for the ones who have hurt Harry and his friends in the end.

Terri
PurpleBullet chapter 3 . 2/13
I really like this story.
The Ghostly Minion chapter 3 . 2/10
Very cute chapter. Hopefully, they will now be able to play hob with the opposition. As always, a forewarned Harry is a forearmed Harry.

He is also being sensible is his preparations.

I look forward to seeing the use his friends will make of the 'gifts' and the discomfort of the Malfoys. Narcissa will make an interesting ally, particularly in tandem with Sirius.

D. Page Robin
The Ghostly Minion chapter 1 . 2/10
A good, funny start to the chapter. A neat twist to have Harry go all Hermione and research the rules

I've read the idea of the house ostracizing members before, can't remember where. It would be nice to see what happened in flash back. We also need to have a roster of whose with Harry. Would be nice to see students from the other house and schools back Harry too.

I think a McGonagall with backbone would be good, or having one of the minor professors step up.

I will be happy to read more.

D. Page Robin