Reviews for Opening Your Eyes to the Light
SeverusSnape'sLove chapter 16 . 4/27
Fantastic story. Love it.
myharlequinromance321 chapter 16 . 4/6
Really really enjoyed this story. I love the dynamics you've set up. Thank you for writing this and best of wishes to you!
i need more this!
PrincessMagic chapter 16 . 1/17
Love this! Awesome idea!
narelclollie chapter 16 . 11/21/2015
Loved it! Awesome story! Looking forward to the next installment!
narelclollie chapter 15 . 11/20/2015
I like that Alyson able to make the hard decisions Because that's what hunters do and if she can't do that she wouldn't be able to handle the hunter life. I like how she supports Dean! Great chapter!
Guest chapter 15 . 11/20/2015
I love this so much! Cannot wait for the next chapter! Your writing is amazing and I just adore this so much! Keep it up! Xx
narelclollie chapter 14 . 11/14/2015
Really love this story! I can't wait for more!
DeanFan chapter 13 . 11/7/2015
Yay! I'm so happy you're back! Or, maybe, you've been here this whole time and I didn't know it since I now found out this story was rewritten under a different title. LOL

Either way, I am happy you haven't missed a beat with your amazing talented writing skills. Keep up the excellent work.
narelclollie chapter 13 . 10/17/2015
Great chapter! I loved when Dean was comforting her, my favorite part was when he was holding her to comfort her and in effort to protect her from what she was trying to block out, heading those sounds and thinking about her mom! Thanks for updating, can't wait for the next chapter!
narelclollie chapter 12 . 9/5/2015
Loved the scene with Alyson and Dean when they were being playful washing the Impala! Enjoying everyone's reactions. Glad that John was understanding about where she was coming about she thought she would have more time with learning the ropes before having to go up against the demon. Thanks for the update!
narelclollie chapter 11 . 7/23/2015
First, I want to think you for the quick update!
And now on to the review.
I love you're take on John and how he doesn't want to stop Dean from finding happiness and love. I love all the interactions. I just really enjoyed this!
narelclollie chapter 10 . 7/17/2015
I can't tell you how much I love this story and you're new site of writing. Loved how All stood up to John in Dean's defense and I think John even respects her for it. Looking forward to the next chapter! Hope its soon. Also love her interaction with the boys!
nansen5 chapter 10 . 7/14/2015
Hello, I'm pretty terrible at reviewing the stories I read and therefore I rarely do it, but I just had to say that I really enjoy your story so far. It's well-written and you've managed to create a character with depth in my opinion. The way you displayed the dynamics between the father, the boys and then Alyson was very interesting, and I loved how strong she was when standing up to John, as it was quite the contrast to her self-conciousness/self-doubt. I really look forward to seeing where the story goes, keep up the good work, and thansk for creating, and eeeerh, sorry for the long block of text you just got.
wolfenergy17 chapter 10 . 7/14/2015
I like how Aly stands up to John. It is about time somebody did! Sam just argues with him, which doesn't count. I think Aly will regret deleting the photos, because it is always important to remember where you came from since that forms who you are in life. No matter how horrible or devastating your past can be, forgetting it is worse. To do so is to loose a part of yourself. The past makes who you are in the present, and if you forget what you had to go through to get to where you are, you will miss the whole point of the journey. There's a little retrospect for ya.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »