Reviews for Opening Your Eyes to the Light
Chloe Zegarelli chapter 9 . 6/11
I just started reading this today and it is very well done. I can see that Aly is still a little awkward around the boys because she doesn't know them extremely well yet, and I love that she is forming her own relationships with the boys. Keep up the great writing!
Angela B chapter 9 . 6/9
Hey girlie, okay,done reading,be looking for an email in the next day or so...
wolfenergy17 chapter 9 . 6/4
I like how you had Aly doing things for the boys that showed how well she knows them now. Missouri was one-of-a-kind, and thus it is understandable that she is hard to write. We also only got one episode of her, and it is pretty hard to judge one's character with such little time to get to know them. Good chapter, looking forward to the next one!
pizzafan123 chapter 8 . 6/2
Wait so is this a rewrite of your first story and did you delete it? About this one I love it! The character are good and Alyson really fits in good. Sorry about your exams, I have mine this week. Can't wait for more, I'm favoriting and looking for this for sure!
mswest101 chapter 8 . 5/24
thank you for the update even though you're so busy! I think you nailed the POV pretty good! just keep it flowing ;)
wolfenergy17 chapter 8 . 5/7
I enjoyed the 3rd person POV, but I prefer the 1st person POV. I really like Alyson's inner monolog, but I do understand that SPN is pretty hard to understand in any other POV but omniscient. You could possibly write in Aly's POV until needed otherwise. Then, you could put a break in the text and ladel who's POV it is. This way, if Aly or one of the boys ever got in a sticky situation and needed resucing, you could give both side's POV, and cut out the need of explaining through dialouge how and what the others did while they where out of commission, as that gets tedious and boring. There is my advice, I hope it helps. I enjoy this story and Aly's character and I am looking forward to more to come!
emsalter32 chapter 8 . 5/6
LOVING THIS STORY XX
avr1432 chapter 6 . 11/9/2014
Which type of christianity do you believe in?
Kimberleyjanexx chapter 5 . 10/6/2014
A really good read. I enjoyed it! I especially like the characters, both your own and the shows! I think that the characters, especially the girl could maybe show a bit more emotion and snot take a lot of the stuff as matter of fact. I loved it though so keep it coming! Thanks for a fab read :)
Naida of the Rain chapter 5 . 7/26/2014
I think her age really depends on what direction you want to take her in. I like the idea of this child-like fresh out of high school, thrown into a situation that forces her to grow up quickly. She's on the cusp of 18, so if you're worried about maturity or age difference, I really don't think it's that terrible. I really liked how you developed her relationship with the boys instead of instantaneously making them inseparable and devoted to each other. Whatever you decide to do I'm sure it will be great. If you need anyone to beta for you, or bounce ideas off of, feel free to PM me!
Supernatural Believer chapter 5 . 7/19/2014
I really like your story and would really like for you to continue to rewritte it.
MidnightPenguin chapter 5 . 7/6/2014
I think you should probably make her a bit older, not much but change her age from 17 to 19 or 20. I think it could still have the effect you want and it probably won't cause you to change much. Looking forward to your future updates!
19irene96 chapter 5 . 6/24/2014
keep her 17!
caz21 chapter 5 . 6/6/2014
I would keep her age the same. Great story.
steelcandy chapter 5 . 6/5/2014
Not too much older I hope because I want to know how she handles same death and deans deal and the Sam leaving her and if she will come back and maybe the angels can answer questions about what she is