Reviews for Opening Your Eyes to the Light
narelclollie chapter 11 . 7/23
First, I want to think you for the quick update!
And now on to the review.
I love you're take on John and how he doesn't want to stop Dean from finding happiness and love. I love all the interactions. I just really enjoyed this!
narelclollie chapter 10 . 7/17
I can't tell you how much I love this story and you're new site of writing. Loved how All stood up to John in Dean's defense and I think John even respects her for it. Looking forward to the next chapter! Hope its soon. Also love her interaction with the boys!
nansen5 chapter 10 . 7/14
Hello, I'm pretty terrible at reviewing the stories I read and therefore I rarely do it, but I just had to say that I really enjoy your story so far. It's well-written and you've managed to create a character with depth in my opinion. The way you displayed the dynamics between the father, the boys and then Alyson was very interesting, and I loved how strong she was when standing up to John, as it was quite the contrast to her self-conciousness/self-doubt. I really look forward to seeing where the story goes, keep up the good work, and thansk for creating, and eeeerh, sorry for the long block of text you just got.
wolfenergy17 chapter 10 . 7/14
I like how Aly stands up to John. It is about time somebody did! Sam just argues with him, which doesn't count. I think Aly will regret deleting the photos, because it is always important to remember where you came from since that forms who you are in life. No matter how horrible or devastating your past can be, forgetting it is worse. To do so is to loose a part of yourself. The past makes who you are in the present, and if you forget what you had to go through to get to where you are, you will miss the whole point of the journey. There's a little retrospect for ya.
grapejuice101 chapter 10 . 7/13
OMG I love it! I feel so bad for Aly! Update
Chloe Zegarelli chapter 9 . 6/11
I just started reading this today and it is very well done. I can see that Aly is still a little awkward around the boys because she doesn't know them extremely well yet, and I love that she is forming her own relationships with the boys. Keep up the great writing!
Angela B chapter 9 . 6/9
Hey girlie, okay,done reading,be looking for an email in the next day or so...
wolfenergy17 chapter 9 . 6/4
I like how you had Aly doing things for the boys that showed how well she knows them now. Missouri was one-of-a-kind, and thus it is understandable that she is hard to write. We also only got one episode of her, and it is pretty hard to judge one's character with such little time to get to know them. Good chapter, looking forward to the next one!
pizzafan123 chapter 8 . 6/2
Wait so is this a rewrite of your first story and did you delete it? About this one I love it! The character are good and Alyson really fits in good. Sorry about your exams, I have mine this week. Can't wait for more, I'm favoriting and looking for this for sure!
mswest101 chapter 8 . 5/24
thank you for the update even though you're so busy! I think you nailed the POV pretty good! just keep it flowing ;)
wolfenergy17 chapter 8 . 5/7
I enjoyed the 3rd person POV, but I prefer the 1st person POV. I really like Alyson's inner monolog, but I do understand that SPN is pretty hard to understand in any other POV but omniscient. You could possibly write in Aly's POV until needed otherwise. Then, you could put a break in the text and ladel who's POV it is. This way, if Aly or one of the boys ever got in a sticky situation and needed resucing, you could give both side's POV, and cut out the need of explaining through dialouge how and what the others did while they where out of commission, as that gets tedious and boring. There is my advice, I hope it helps. I enjoy this story and Aly's character and I am looking forward to more to come!
emsalter32 chapter 8 . 5/6
LOVING THIS STORY XX
avr1432 chapter 6 . 11/9/2014
Which type of christianity do you believe in?
Kimberleyjanexx chapter 5 . 10/6/2014
A really good read. I enjoyed it! I especially like the characters, both your own and the shows! I think that the characters, especially the girl could maybe show a bit more emotion and snot take a lot of the stuff as matter of fact. I loved it though so keep it coming! Thanks for a fab read :)
Naida of the Rain chapter 5 . 7/26/2014
I think her age really depends on what direction you want to take her in. I like the idea of this child-like fresh out of high school, thrown into a situation that forces her to grow up quickly. She's on the cusp of 18, so if you're worried about maturity or age difference, I really don't think it's that terrible. I really liked how you developed her relationship with the boys instead of instantaneously making them inseparable and devoted to each other. Whatever you decide to do I'm sure it will be great. If you need anyone to beta for you, or bounce ideas off of, feel free to PM me!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »