Reviews for Baby Loopsy
IAmTheBattleMaiden chapter 1 . 11/5
LOL! Oh, that was funny. :) No lighthearted one-shot.
jenibaby chapter 1 . 10/27
Oh God! Somedbody save their repeating poor souls ! Haha
pristeen chapter 1 . 1/17
Shit. Can someone call Mikan ASAP? These guys are fucking hopeless. xD
sweet little chapter 1 . 1/3
Woah! A nice one! Please Go ahead & Good Luck...!
Fiona Starzz chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Haha Very Funny...
caramelpuffs chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
That was hilarious! How will they ever break the flow of events? XD
crazyindira chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
OOOOOOOOH GOOOOOOOOOOOOSH!How will this ever have a end? Fantastic work,good job!
asdfghjklnatsu97 chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
HAHAHAHA. That baby's power was so cool! Dejavu! lol
and it'll happen all over again. pfft
PC chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
This is adorable in so many levels. Gosh, Natsume making silly faces at the baby and Mochu changing diapers and aaaaaah! 3
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
HILARIOUS! *laughing*
Kyouyaa chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Brilliant omg
Eliphante chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Hi! I just read this the other night and I like how short and sweet it was. The story and dialogue flowed really well and I didn't think the characters acted strangely. I particularly enjoyed how Ruka stopped dead in his tracks, so to speak, when he sees Natsume. But I loved imagining Natsume making silly faces at the baby, perhaps reminiscent of baby Aoi? {: Koko was hilarous when describing the baby pooping: "Letting it rip from here to kingdom come," "A doo-doo, a boom-boom—" these lines were priceless. I really liked how it felt that nothing was amiss, that you covered every possible way to continue the oneshot (Like the conversation on whether or not the baby was a boy or Mochu's comment on how the boys should be envious of his alice). I'm not sure what else to add to this review. Great job as always, and thanks for sharing with us your writing

Now back to homework for me }:
Winter's Melancholy chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
I've never reviewed your works before, simply because I've been too stunned by the amazing narratives they bring to do so. I'd reread them till I fell asleep, or had something else to do.
I'm gonna stop procrastinating from now, though, and review your works.
I'll start with this one, since it IS your most recent.
As always, your skill shines through, even in this light-hearted and short piece.
Your incorporation of the Bunny Foo-Foo song into the fic left me grinning. Heck, so did the rest of the piece.
The brevity of the story, of course helps bring this cute, short little piece to life, and serves for a pleasantly-paced read. And reread, and reread. You get my point. (:
The idea that this piece is based on, as well, is amazingly original. I wonder where you get your plots from. You really do amaze me.
There's honestly no way I can express how amazed I am with this fic into words. You awe me.
Thank you for this amazingly funny work.
Enilezah chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Wowwww how cute : I want to see that kind of side of Natsume's! He's too cute hehehe
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2013