Reviews for Let Me Hurt You Just One More Time
This is so sad
It's a little secret chapter 3 . 1/26
I think I'm in love...please please continue updating this I BEG YOUUUUUU
Tewi chapter 3 . 4/23/2014
rad. i want the continuation !
AtomicCrayon chapter 3 . 1/23/2014
Pleade update soon this was very good! I cant wait for yata-chan to find him.
alli.heart chapter 3 . 8/8/2013
this is really well written! and sad ;( but you promised a happy ending so please update because I'm looking forward to that! :D
toasting chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
That was really smexy ;) It would be really sweet for them to have a happy ending, to have closure or establish a more resolute finality however, where the story ends now is also good. It is so bittersweet and leaves me yearning for more but sometimes it's good to end on that note.
xx-Yuu-Chan-xx chapter 3 . 7/8/2013
I wana hug him so much and I'm crying like a baby this is just great AWWWWWWWWW ...any way thank you for this FIC I'm new to it can't ware for that update so do it soon thanks again :3
SaLiMuPe chapter 3 . 7/5/2013
You are awesome! The first time I read the tittle, I actually laughed a little bit.(Idk why I did, but i did.) Then I read the first chap, loved it. Then I kept reading and loving it. PLZ CONTINUE IT! PUT UP ANOTHER CHAP SOON PLZ! I'm really loving this fic. :D
Blackbell77 chapter 3 . 6/6/2013
so beautiful and so sad T-T
senpai chapter 3 . 6/5/2013
I cant stop crying ; A ;
saru, my poor baby
this is beautiful, I look forward to the next update ; 7 ; 3 I really love your writing and akfjahnfwjhf
SunFlor chapter 3 . 6/4/2013
Ohhh my heart! Daamn, you... you are a terrible person, you know?! I suffered all the chapter. Saru had a horrible childhood D: And that uncle, damn, How could he be so cruel :( and how could he be so stupid to appear in front of him after 10 years... That served him right... well, not really, I would have killed him slowly and in the most painfully way...
Seriously, I feel so bad right now. That family... Poor little Saru T_T
I do not usually ask for a happy ending (cause deep inside I enjoy suffering with this kind of drama) but in this case I need one... I have anguished enough u.u

Lets see if Saru is charged with murdering and rape D: (I can't see my happy ending)
usagi-strike chapter 2 . 5/25/2013
TT
K-Keep going...!
usagi-strike chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
OOOOOH MY GOOOOOOSH D: She aint the only one gonna come after you if this don't end happily! (jk, jk... )