Reviews for Sam would do anything for Dean, but he won't do that
SPN Mum chapter 5 . 10/11/2013
Yep, that was a tough hunt alright. Dean got so sick, and man, is he cranky when he's sick! lol Sam and Livy took good care of him though. I love that Livy got pictures of Dean snuggling with Sam! ;P
SPN Mum chapter 4 . 10/11/2013
I don't know how Sam is putting up with Lisa. She is so bossy. Sam told Dean he couldn't have his coffee for a reason, yet she made him give it to Dean anyway. She didn't even ask if there were a reason, nor did Dean. I say Dean deserved what he got. As to the explanation of all that happened to them, that was one tough little bugger! O.o Dean's lucky he didn't get hurt any worse, and Sam is lucky that Dean kept the muze from biting him too.
SPN Mum chapter 3 . 10/11/2013
Man, Lisa doesn't know when to give up! She just pushes and pushes. She lies too. She DOES hate Sam! She wants Dean to feel about her the way he feels about Sam, and that will never happen. I'm glad Livy is so even tempered. It's a good thing she is willing to talk to Lisa, cause I think Sam would strangle her if he had to do it.
SPN Mum chapter 2 . 10/11/2013
Lisa isn't the woman for Dean, because she will never accept Sam. She's jealous of the relationship Sam has with Dean, and she knows that no one will ever mean more to Dean than Sam. She is like Ben, in that she wants Dean's complete attention. Dean might have feelings for her and Ben, but they don't hold a candle to what he feels for Sam, and Lisa just doesn't get that. I really hope that she doesn't push Sam into running with Dean.
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
Sounds like the boys had a tough week, and now Sam is avoiding adding to it by deciding to let Dean wake up on his own. I don't know why Bobby is so mad at Sam. Sam doesn't need Bobby showing up at the hospital, just to yell at him. If he can't be helpful he should go. Sam seems to be needing a break from everything, but he doesn't know how to take it...so he just keeps bottling up everything. If Bobby keeps pushing Sam he's going to make him blow up, and I don't think it would be very good for all parties involved. :(
Lucydolly22 chapter 5 . 4/27/2013
lol. That's hilarious. Great chapter
BranchSuper chapter 5 . 4/27/2013
Poor Dean! LOL. Very good story.
seaspn chapter 5 . 4/27/2013
Another great story. Thanks for reposting it.
mdavidson0421 chapter 4 . 4/26/2013
This is excellent! More. Please!
BranchSuper chapter 4 . 4/25/2013
Kinda sounds like a typical Winchester hunt... Good chapter.
BranchSuper chapter 3 . 4/25/2013
Oh, my, that hospital may never be the same!
gr8read chapter 4 . 4/25/2013
Woohoo!
gr8read chapter 3 . 4/25/2013
Fantastic story so far. Can't wait to hear what happened.
LotRia chapter 2 . 4/25/2013
This chapter was fabulous! I kept waiting for an explosion between Sam and Lisa in the show, but they never did anything quite this powerful. Thank you for writing this! I can't wait to read more :)
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Good chapter, looking forward to reading more.