Reviews for Light and Dark
Guest chapter 26 . 1/13/2014
Itachi! :'( I really hope he gets better soon! I loved how you wrote about Itachi's dream as it was so vivid and his emotions were obviously expressed really well.

Another amazingly written chapter :) And please update soon!
greetingsfrommaars chapter 26 . 1/12/2014
well, I would never expect to see Tsunade fall behind in anything, no matter how old she really is. actually, I don't remember how old she really is... that may have something to do with it XD

... wow. I'm still shuddering after backing away from those images for a moment. that was /intense.
as a side note, I find it intriguing how, in a dream, one can immediately know things with such /certainty, even if they're contrary to reality. as a reader, I know that Sasuke and Temari definitely weren't there... but Itachi is the dreamer, and as soon as he sees Temari, he knows that she was trying to allow Sasuke to escape. and I believe it, too, even as I know I don't... gargh. I flail with emotions.
TheGirlWithNoIQ chapter 26 . 1/12/2014
Wow... I really liked the nightmare of his...
Please update soon! :D
McKazekage chapter 26 . 1/11/2014
Can I just put it out there that you are my favorite FF author of all and I get all squealy and fangirlish (totally not like me... it scares my family) when I see updates on your stories?

Now to the review!

Once again the emotions in this chapter are spot on and painfully realistic. and as always leaves me wanting more and wondering if your next story I should just not read until it is finished and read the whole thing in one go :P Can't wait for the next chapter!
rao hyuga 18 chapter 26 . 1/10/2014
Great chapter!
Guest chapter 25 . 1/8/2014
Oh no! Temari, don't misunderstand Hinata! :'(

Great chapter! :) I was hoping Temari would talk with the group but guess not ;P

"Shadows" is one of my favourite stories I've ever read, so THANK YOU for writing it. "Light and Dark" is the first Itachi/Temari based story that I've read, so I can't really compare, but I would say that this story is still as amazing, I love the writing style as much as I did in "Shadows" so keep going, I'm look forward to read the next update soon! XD
rao hyuga 18 chapter 25 . 1/5/2014
Great chapter!
greetingsfrommaars chapter 25 . 1/5/2014
you know, it was interesting to have a small description of the Hyuuga clan from the point of view of an outsider. in Shadows, we really only saw Hinata's view of them, which was colored by the fact that she had lived in that environment for all her life. but Temari certainly wouldn't be in that position, so her thought that the clan was icy cold confirms the impressions I had before.
I also feel rather inclined to defend Hinata here... she has no idea that she's engaged to anyone! and she knows herself that she doesn't have much of a chance with Naruto anyway. although I do see how that would anger Temari, who knows nothing of Hinata and can only be sure that Gaara is pining away at home... I never did think of whether Gaara might know about her previous crush on Naruto, though. if he did, he never let it show in Shadows.
ah, well, I'll just have to trust Temari to have tact. thank you for updating!
eh chapter 24 . 1/5/2014
I haven't even read the new chapters yet (I know they'll be amazing) but thank you for the updates! I found this story while you were on your hiatus and waited patiently for ages after finishing reading the last cos this is probably the best Itatema fic I've came across.
greetingsfrommaars chapter 24 . 1/3/2014
Temari has impressive self-control. I feel like I said that before, but really, she does. I also have to agree that, yes, Temari doesn't outwardly seem like a very forgiving person.
I certainly hope that Tsunade is as understanding as she has previously shown herself to be, too. we're in a very different position from that of the characters, as we can see that in the future Itachi and Temari are perfectly fine and happily wed, but even so, in the present it's just nerve-wracking. I was actually rereading bits of Shadows the past week when I had free time, and I was startled to read snatches of dialogue from Temari that could refer to the events going on in this story. I didn't even remember them from the first time I came upon them, but they certainly fit just as well as they did the first time, although they seem clearer now.
it's also very exciting, albeit disappointing, to know that we have a definite end in sight. on the one hand, being certain of an end is better than dragging along with unsure anticipation. on the other, that means we're going to come to an end T,T
anyhow, thank you very much for updating, and I wish you a happy and healthy 2014!
TheGirlWithNoIQ chapter 24 . 1/1/2014
Yay! A new update! :D
40 chapters? It's 24 now, luckily it's some time left. XD
I just love the protective Gaara! :3
Can't wait to the next chapter, I'm pretty curious of what Temari will do in Konoha...XD
Guest chapter 24 . 12/30/2013
I cannot imagine Temari with a puppy-dog face, but the scene must have looked pretty funny! :D I also really liked the way Gaara worries for Hinata- too cute *.*

It was a relief when I read the truth about Haruna and Itachi's relationship- phewww, and the discussion with Itachi and Gaara showed how much Itachi loves Temari which was really deep and sooo sweet!

I can't wait to read the chapter(s) of Temari in Konoha, so please update soon! ;)
McKazekage chapter 24 . 12/29/2013
I am so excited to see this... like I stopped making dinner to read this :P I am glad to hear the whole story behind the Itachi/Haruna thing... and in such a cute fluffy way! :D can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 23 . 10/24/2013
No! Temari didn't get to say the words T-T Though, I really want to know who this Haruna is now...

Thank you so much for updating this early- it did not disappoint as usual XD Hope to see the next one soon!
TheGirlWithNoIQ chapter 23 . 10/24/2013