Reviews for Time for Blood & Roses
GeorgeTobor chapter 7 . 1/3/2013
This is one of my favorite fics.

I think this is the first time I'll be leaving a signed review though. Its kinda random as to that, signed or unsigned, if I've logged in for some reason, like to fav a fic then any reviews after that get signed, otherwise no.

Daydreaming where this could go is one of my ways to pass time when I'm not actually reading.

With Angelus not showing up Oz being wolfy is the next thing in season two.
Janna is alive and staying that way, so she can help Amy steer clear of her darkside.

Spike and Willows Summer Trip!

Season 3 has VampWillow, but who will make the wish this time? And while this is Willow's senior year she could have graduated early and left with Spike. I doubt Angel and Dru are still here in SunnyHell.
Then comes Mayor Snake. Is Willow still here? I'd have her in school just long enough to take tests for early graduation, then send her and William to Europe. With Willow gone who will Anya get to cast the spell that got VampWillow here? Amy? Could Cordy help? A VampCordy could be fun. Also since Dru did not kill Kendra is Faith a slayer?

Season 4 has college, Tara, The Gem of Amarra, The Initiative and Adam.
I'd have Willow in an English University by now. Spike is with her so he'll be unchipped. If you feel the need to chip someone lets do Veruca, that bitch needs a leash. Tara can be Buffy's roommate instead of the devilgirl who seemed a very minor plot anyway. Spike came back for the Gem in the original timeline, but with Willow and Dru both doing magic I think they could come up with rings to let the vamps daywalk themselves. So no Gem subplot. I see no reason for Willow to be in SunnyHell for this. Amy can cast with Janna any spells needed.

Glory, Dawn, and Joyce dying are season five. This is when Giles might persuade Buffy to get Willow and her new family to return. I think having the Desert Rose come to help out as well would be a way to keep Buffy alive. Kendra could die in the fight with Glory, would Faith still be called, or is she too old now?

Bringing Buffy back to life, Tara's death and Darth Willow are the major points in six.
Does Tara need to die? I say no, but for reasons of character growth I'm in favor of the bullet putting her in a wheelchair for life. That way she is a reminder of the "human evil" that exists. How would Buffy deal with a crippled friend? Death is not so bad, they are gone and you adjust, but crippling is for life, and you are made to face it long term. Simple death is easier to get over. Darth Willow will not show up but how about a Vampire Amy? How will Xander deal with a vamped girlfriend?

Seven is the First Evil.
But can it do anything since Buffy will not have died and then be magically brought back to life? Beside its mind games that is, and can a ritual be found to bind or banish it forever? I think this is when I need help forcasting the changed timeline.

Daydreams are fun.
Thanks for writing.
Wish I could do more than outline.
I envy you your writing skills.

Thanks again.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/30/2012
Rune Tobor here, this is a test of sorts, I used to be able to post as Rune Tobor but this may show up as Guest. We'll see.
Rune Tobor chapter 7 . 2/23/2012
Only 19 reviews!

Wow somehow this fic has been missed by everyone.

Reading this I have been thinking of where you can take it, this timeline avoids Angelus so the next big bad is the Wish that brings in VampWillow followed by the Mayor at Graduation. Kendra is still alive if I read this timeline right.

Now long term I'm thinking that the Scourge of Europe needs to be reformed, Angle, Dru, Spike, and Willow. They could roam Europe taking care of supernatural threats while Buffy guards the Hellmouth. I'm thinking that email would let them get in touch with the Watchers Council and work with them to keep Europe safe. Quentin would have to have some sense knocked into that rock he uses as a head though. Or the four could go to LA and work there. Cordy might stay in Sunnyhell in that case.

Its an intriguing story that just begs for a sequel. Please write one? Please...
RKF22 chapter 7 . 1/6/2011
GOD WHAT AN AMAZING STORY I GOT HOOKED TO IT READ IT ALL IN ONE SETTING AND ALL I CAN SAY IS AMAZING A GREAT TALE LOVE WILLOW AND SPIKE ANYWAY GREAT STORY
deathgeonous chapter 7 . 6/25/2010
Hmm, very interesting fic here. I liked it, well, for the most part that is. Some of it was just, um, not to my taste, but the good parts defiantly out weighed the bad. Well, thanks for writing this, bye for now.
Lauramichca chapter 7 . 6/23/2010
Interesting AU. Thanks for sharing!
ocean's pebble chapter 7 . 2/16/2010
I keep waiting for everything to go 'kablooey' in Whedon-style, and it didn't! Can't decide if that's good or bad... I really like this, I think it's really cute - Spike and Willow are a cute couple! Good story!
Untamed of Wildwind chapter 7 . 6/19/2008
Great story!
dedanaan chapter 7 . 3/5/2006
I can't believe this story doesn't have more reviews. It's very well written and engaging and I enjoyed how you spun it out from the frame of your Willow/Ardeth fic.
Queen Serenity chapter 7 . 11/2/2005
Hm... I liked this. HOWEVER, I do have One Other Thing to say. You should maybe make a side story where Willow and Spike visit Egypt, and meet Ardeth Bey and the Desert Rose. Just a suggestion, ya know? I thought it'd be intyeresting. Anyway, bye for now!
koishii-glory chapter 7 . 1/16/2005
i truly liked it and I loved the WS in the story. I"m glad that i read it. I read that you were editing it, so besides that i would say this story was very well written.
Calico Mogget chapter 4 . 7/3/2003
Hey! Great story, very nice Buffy-bashing. Oh yeah, you copied part 89 into your story twice. Just thought I'd let you know.
ElvinRockyHorror chapter 4 . 7/3/2003
Hi!

Ive read just about all of your fanfiction now!

I loved the tale of two tiggers (hyper spike) and after reading the kinda prequel to this one found it and read it strait through! you do crossovers with all my favorite fandoms and your writing style is amazing and very hmm...how to put this? Believable? Casual? well anyhow, it works! just askin for ya to keep up the good work!Hope to see more in the the future!

Peaches N' Tights (im a big labyrinth fan)

Lauren

ps...SPIKE IS NOT DEAD!...hehe sorry. I heard he already has a contract for angel and im despratley hoping thats true!
Harry2 chapter 4 . 2/17/2003
A good story! Maybe you could work on a sequel, one that shows Spike and Willow as parents!
Harry2 chapter 3 . 2/17/2003
Another Great Chapter! Now that Willow has found out about Ardeth Bey's wife, we can see how the information from the alternate timeline can help things in this timeline! Keep up the good work!