Reviews for Baby on Board
So
MediocrePlayWright chapter 1 . 3/23
love it!
KristosLilly chapter 2 . 3/20
Beautiful work. I loved Caroline singing. Please come back and finish this story!
KristosLilly chapter 1 . 3/20
I love the start!
Guest chapter 12 . 10/11/2016
I really really love this fic i really cant wait for the new chapter you're amazing !
Lemonadey chapter 12 . 9/27/2016
O my gosh o my gosh you updated! Yayyy. I was soooo hoping that you didnt abandon this story cause i just love it so much. I was actually re-reading it again last week and wishing you came back one day and you did. Thank you so much for writing it and i cant wait for next chapter ;)
SoTrueYes chapter 12 . 9/27/2016
I want to cry! I am so happy you've updated your fic! I hope you're gonna keep writing this story. I like it so much. Can't wait for Stefan to know about the pregnancy!
Bldtrs chapter 12 . 9/26/2016
OMG! You are back! Thank you! Please don't stop! This story is so cute!
koloboxx chapter 12 . 9/26/2016
Amazing history.
S.Warrior chapter 12 . 9/26/2016
Loved this, so glad you're back...im right there with you about them being my otp since literally day one ...I know people like to call them fanservice which is dumb since they were literally one of the first pairings in the pilot
Flowersprincess16 chapter 12 . 9/26/2016
Great chapter, I love reading any and every Stefan & Caroline story written so please by all means continue this one :) happy writing
courage n kindness chapter 11 . 8/3/2016
Please continue amazing story
Trislys chapter 11 . 6/23/2016
I like your story and I hope you will continue it one day. I want to know how Stafan will react to the pregnancy
Guest chapter 11 . 6/13/2016
This is such a beautiful written story! I hope after all this time you'll find the time and motivation to continue!