Reviews for Disclosure
ils4007 chapter 16 . 6/3/2014
Great update! This is one of my favourite stories.
julieann.l.wilson chapter 16 . 4/16/2014
I just started this story and I am really enjoying the plot.. Keep going..
madcloisfan chapter 16 . 4/15/2014
Loved it.
clarkfan325 chapter 16 . 4/15/2014
Great ending to the story.
nrdhrd3 chapter 16 . 4/15/2014
AWW!
codygirl819 chapter 15 . 4/11/2014
Please continue this story it's very good
nrdhrd3 chapter 15 . 4/10/2014
Oh come on you have to finish it! It's one helluva story!
bigfan22 chapter 15 . 1/16/2014
Nice story. I liked how Lois finally put the pieces together, from the bits of conversation she overheard. Normally I'm not a fan of Lana, but I liked the way you wrote her in this story. If they would have done something like that in the real show, I think I would have liked her more. Great job so far, and I look forward to an update soon.
madcloisfan chapter 15 . 9/24/2013
Loved it
ils4007 chapter 15 . 9/8/2013
Loved the update!
JamesTKent chapter 15 . 9/7/2013
I like where you're going with this, but it seems there are a lot of detours along the way.
Twylyte chapter 14 . 9/4/2013
Great story. You've done a good job mixing the smart!Lois who is a good reporter and the oblivious!Lois who can't tell who Clark is.
I look forward to reading more,
-Twy
Gladius Grim chapter 14 . 9/4/2013
Great story, this chapter is poignant in that it shows and reconciles Clark and Lana as friends where for Clark Lana represented normalcy and he built a facade of her in his mind that reality couldn't fit within as he tried to act like he expected she wanted. With Lois she brings out Clark's inner self beyond the facade he had built around him. Challenging him to be Clark yet maintain truth seeking, justice, and loyalty with a drive to do what's right which both Lois and Clark as individuals and as a team.
tua33915 chapter 14 . 8/23/2013
It bothers me when people feel the need to give Clark "closure" when it comes to Lana. People seem to forget that when Lana faked her death at the end of Season 6 that Clark was barely affected. He went on with his life without missing a beat. But when Lois was accidentally transported to the future at the end of Season 8, not only did Clark search for her for weeks, but he died when she left. He couldn't live his life without her. He didn't need Lana coming back for a chat about them being friends to feel those feelings for Lois. And need people be reminded that he's friends and partners with a billionaire with access to S.T.A.R Labs? Oliver could've had scientists working 24-7-365 finding a way to cure Lana of her kryptonite affliction if Clark asked him to. But he didn't. Because he didn't love her enough or want to be with her enough. Not everything needs to be addressed on-screen people. Most things are implied and the audience needs to be smart enough to figure it out.
Kiara.Queen.of.Kaos chapter 14 . 8/23/2013
Such a good way to solve that it fits so well.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »