Reviews for Us against the world
More than a year and I still coming here. Next chapter please. I've never seen a story with this intense in this fandom before. Please update, I'm begging you.
KurokoTetsuya101 chapter 22 . 2/13/2015
wow! this story is so intense! please continue and don't give up. I feel so sorry for Kuroko not being able to find love. Even one person who cherishes him... to be honest I cried so many times. Why? Why can'y he just find love? I think that Kuroko's situation is much worse than Akashi's... but I felt really sad when Kuroko threw Akashi away from his house... I cried so much! Why can't they both find love! waaaaaa! Doesn't Akashi have little hints of linking Kuroko? please give them some happiness author-san *bows*
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 22 . 1/3/2015
Please update soon. I'm crying. I didn't even realize until a tear landed on my hand.
Guest chapter 22 . 11/15/2014
I love this story, please update soon. P.S Don't make the ending too sad. I want them to be able to be together.
isa.asi.isa chapter 22 . 11/13/2014
Nice to see you're back :)!
Deugemia chapter 22 . 11/3/2014
Ahah, I know how it feels to lose motivation in writing... It really sucks. This story has, um, helped me? Uh, I don't really lash out on myself or think about certain things for a bit. I honestly hope whichever end will be, complete, in a sense. C:
Kuro13Dead chapter 22 . 11/3/2014
Such a sad chapter. But I love it so much I want to cry... update soon.
TheReihani chapter 22 . 11/2/2014
Nice chapter
guesssssttttt chapter 21 . 10/8/2014
laughing on the inside chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
This is certainly something very different. I'm loving it so far :)
BlueMockingbird629 chapter 17 . 9/25/2014
this is so beautiful omfg... o.o
BlueMockingbird629 chapter 9 . 9/25/2014
holy crap this chapter made me cry :"(
this is absolutely amazinggggggg
love this
Vanilla-chan chapter 21 . 9/22/2014
Just passed by to drop a review.
You might want to consider finishing this story with a happy ending.
It had more than enough angst already so I think it may not be good to give it a sad ending.
Also, I think giving it a sad end will defeat the purpose of the title - "Us against the world" because it merely defines Akashi and Kuroko's relationship in my point of view.
I just wish they'll be together at the very end as the title says.
As a reader, I will feel very disappointed if this story goes "angsty" all the way down.
I hope you can end this story by having a brighter side of AkaKuro life.
And not just that, please don't make Kuroko and Akashi suffer on your story any longer.
they had enough shits on their life. :'(
Kaynx chapter 21 . 9/15/2014
Next chapter please... Happy ending please... Let them be happy please... It's too sad right now... . Akashi and Kuroko should alway be together!
arata chapter 21 . 9/5/2014
I've been following this fic ever since i graduated and i liked the story and character development. As i thought, they cannot be living together for a long time. But will kuroko's mother found out about akashi? i still hoped for akashi's and kuroko's happiness tho