Reviews for With Open Arms
kantorkan chapter 11 . 37m
Well, see what is going will little Jakey be making an appearance? I want to see his hissy fit when he finds out he ain't the boss like daddy told him he waiting to see if my guess about Rachel imprinting on Bella is right.
kantorkan chapter 10 . 1h
It's scooted not scouted what triggered that dream ? Bella isn't going to be turned by that leech Leah ran into,is she Bella's mate? will the Cullens be coming back soon and fairy boy Eddie become obsessed with her? getting antsy waiting to see what happens when Rachel gets Billy going to try to interfere?
kantorkan chapter 9 . 1h
Hopefully Rachel will shift very soon an,A)give Billy a heart attack,B) imprint on Bella so baby boy Jakey won't be sniffing around her thinking since he is supposed to be Alpha and Chief he can do what he wants and run rough shod over the pack until they kill him and pick a new Alpha and Chief.
kantorkan chapter 7 . 2h
Who was that? none of the Denali sisters have long black hair unless it was Carmen and she is already can't the elders threaten to kick Billy out as Chief if he doesn't stop his crap? I know the Chief is supposed to be hereditary,but things happen,things change,right?
kantorkan chapter 6 . 2h
Leah are you HERE not was going to leave NOW she know about imprinting. I am going to bed now not going to be trying to be nasty,just trying to help make you a better writer. also will the Cullen's be showing up? if Bella is half Quileute is there a chance she would shift? maybe Leah needs to hunt down Rachel and smack her to get her to trigger the shift just to piss off Billy so Rachel can imprint on .;-)
kantorkan chapter 5 . 3h
I always tell writers that beg for reviews or say they won't update until they get a certain amount of reviews that that if very tacky and tasteless and usually i drop them for my list.I still think Bella will end up with will the little shit Jakey be causing any trouble with Bella? i fear that if he does shift first he will pull some Alpha shit and either try to or will take Bella away from he won't imprint on so I might have to think hard about leaving the story since I will be too pissed off to read it.
kantorkan chapter 4 . 3h
If Leah was going to imprint on Bella i would think she would have when she she is going to imprint and lose Bella what i would love to see is Rachel shift becoming the Alpha and chief then imprint on Bella making her the Alpha would really tie a knot in Billy's especially if Leah imprints on Robin.
kantorkan chapter 3 . 4h
Me not and I both know you like to keep me out hopefully the little shit Jakey doesn't shift first. I wonder if Embry's daddy is Billy and if that is true he is older then Jakey and the rightful that is true that means it would be Embry,Rachel then Sam. hopefully you aren't having Jakey imprint on Bella since she is a lesbian that would suck or have him imprint on would be kind of funny especially with her would be payback to Billy if his little chieftain when he had to bend over and take it up the ass.
kantorkan chapter 2 . 4h
Pieces not peices,hear not Leah and Bella are together but not reading the A/N i im guessing Bella will get screwed when Leah imprints an dumps her.
kantorkan chapter 1 . 5h
ShadowCub chapter 14 . 10h
Damn Leah...don't do it yet!
I get a bad feeling for when Rachel comes back.
itsalwaysthequietones1 chapter 14 . 15h
Great chapter!
NeverStopWriting chapter 13 . 7/17
I... want... MOARRRRRRRRRRRRR! Please :p
gilo chapter 13 . 7/16
Love it! Can;t wait to find out next. :)

im intrigued as to why leah and bella havent imprinted properly! whats stopped them? Is it something deeper or was it simply because leah hadn't accepted her wolf?

itsalwaysthequietones1 chapter 13 . 6/30
Great chapter, can't wait for the next one. Faster updates?