Reviews for With Open Arms
PrincesitaVulturi chapter 10 . 2/10
ME ENCANTA
ViciousNightGoddess chapter 10 . 1/29
Your Back! Your Back! Your Back! O I am so happy to see an update from you on this story I can't even stop smiling I am so excited this is amazing I am so excited I hope your back for as long as you can be and hope to read more soon
lightningdagger chapter 10 . 1/28
Great work. Can you write a Jane\Bella fic?
ShadowCub chapter 10 . 1/28
This lets keep something that impacts the entire tribe secret is stupid as hell.
Someone is going to slip its human nature and you either have a kid born outside the res shifting or you have vampires showing up and no one knows what the hell is going on.

Surprised Leah is in with the pack on keeping things secret or deciding that the new shifter be in the pack when they might now want to be.
MADDY22 chapter 10 . 1/28
So tell me is Bella going to be with Rachel
128bagis chapter 9 . 6/6/2014
Please update soon! Love this story!'
ViciousNightGoddess chapter 9 . 5/12/2014
Two days and Leah whole world is going to be ripped away from her I am going to cry
Guest chapter 9 . 5/11/2014
I'm going to be so devastated when said shit hits said fan. *weep in advance*
ShadowCub chapter 9 . 5/8/2014
Can we have one Leah who isn't doing the introspection of her relationship?
You would think she would be happy.
lytebrytehybrid88 chapter 8 . 4/4/2014
She's gonna be Jakes imprint. Why is he being made into an asshole?
micky chapter 8 . 1/10/2014
Rachel imprints on Bella doesn't she? And is she going to phase before she leaves to who ever robin is?
TimeTraveller15 chapter 8 . 1/2/2014
So far i love it im just a little sad leah didnt imprint on bella. What i think you could do and would be interesting if you make someone imprint on bella first then it would have a conflict between leah, bella and bella's imprinter, that would be awesome :) and then later leah finds her imprint. Please update soon!
ElesD chapter 8 . 12/31/2013
Man if Jacob imprints on Bella I'll be kinda mad. I love Leah and Bella together but everyone is always trying to tear them apart. Poor girls don't stand a chance.
ViciousNightGoddess chapter 8 . 12/30/2013
Is it her shield that stops the imprint or something else
Guest chapter 7 . 12/30/2013
Omg she's tots gonna fall for the vamp isn't she?