Reviews for Avaricious
when are you gonna update?
BlackAndWhiteRoseWolf chapter 10 . 2/9
Woah! I thought he was kidnapped for a second! And dude, nice moves! I like this sooo much! Poor Taka-kun's lonely without Misa-chan! Please update soon!
usamisaftw chapter 10 . 2/3
Here's my review X,D
I really like how you're developing Misaki and Usagi's relationship, its not too fast but not too little either and I really like the end of this chapter too, Misaki's really cute being confused ;D and Usagi is his usual weird self that we all love.
Thank you for always updating! :3
Abode of Mist chapter 10 . 2/2
The kiss is weird. Senpai can't be in love with Misaki already, but I hope he's not playing with him. Yes. I am confused.
InfiniteAndMortal chapter 10 . 1/29
I would've felt disappointed had you decided to make things with either of the Usami brothers and Misaki lovey-dovey right off the bat- Misaki especially has always been reluctant to even admit that the thought of going out with a boy to be possible. Don't get me wrong, I love hot yaoi just as much as the next reader, but I also love watching a relationship from its start.
All in all, I liked this chapter.
Usagi's shower proposal was funny, I'd love to see any of his eccentricities regarding a desire for a normal life pop up, just to laugh at Misaki's reactions.
Keep writing
P.S: I ship HaruhikoxMisaki just a tad more than UsagixMisaki- that's just me.
MariFry chapter 10 . 1/29
Great chapter! Can't wait to find out how Misaki will react after this.
Yeay they kissed 3
Appeasement chapter 10 . 1/28
Misaki keeps switching between optimistic and pessimistic in this story. It must be difficult. I can't say Aki his dear senpai *cough* is making things easy. Here we have Misaki worrying about him constantly like he does in canon and he won't admit it either. How typical. I have yet to decide which one of them is the most stubborn one.

And here goes Akihiko again. This fan fiction shows the weirdest sides of him. I already knew he was weird but you are taking this to a whole new level. It does make me curious since he hasn't told Misaki what he was doing in the forest. Feels like something is troubling him too.

Quite remarkable is the contrast between Haru's and Aki's behavior. Misaki and Haruhiko act normal around one another while Akihiko is doing things I cannot comprehend. It could be loneliness or lack of trust. It's hard to say.

This was a plot twist alright. The strangest is that it happened out of blue. If you were intending to confuse me then you have done well. I think the end of the chapter was a bit fast-paced with Misaki running away and getting back to sleep, but it also adds to the panic you described. I doubt Aki's intentions are as Misaki believes. They need to talk.

Hope you update soon.
918lucy chapter 10 . 1/27
That was a great chapter! I'm looking forward to the next one! :)
RENAImochi chapter 10 . 1/27
Yes. I am very confused wat. Thank you for the update! :)
Kichou chapter 9 . 1/8
Nice chapter. I enjoyed reading it. Update when you have the time, please.
InfiniteAndMortal chapter 9 . 1/6
I finished watching both seasons of Junjō Romantica in three days and I loved every minute of it. You've definitely captured its essence, but with your own unique substance in the mix.
Not only do I love the idea of Misaki bringing the Usami brothers together rather than incidentally keep them apart (I mean, Misaki can't help it if he radiates Usamones which leads to brotherly rivalry), but the fact that the aforementioned siblings are quickly adapting to Misaki. They see that their little commoner is genuinely a good and relatable person and hardly ever keep him at arm's length. I especially love watching Haruhiko bond with Misaki first as a change in the anime's actual plot, I love that bespectacled, stoic Howard Roark-like architect. The way in which you depict as more emphatic than who he is has made me love him even more.
Keep writing
Guest chapter 9 . 12/26/2013
wow i love the way the story is going along
bookspazz55 chapter 9 . 12/24/2013
It's so freaking ADORABLE!
bookspazz55 chapter 4 . 12/23/2013
You have masterd the art of fangirl teasing