Reviews for SHOUT OF THE MIND, WHISPER OF THE HEART
NatalieLynn chapter 24 . 5/26
Delightful epilogue! I'm still just so damn happy we got past all the parts that made me cry. For a while there, this story was guaranteed to make me cry from almost the beginning of the chapter straight through to the end. It was heaven getting past that point. Anyways, I'm sorry to learn about Mah, but love the two existing kids and the two on there way. All in all, they've made a great life together.
chanur chapter 24 . 5/4
That was a great story. I'm sad it ended. I think I'm going to read it again.
NatalieLynn chapter 23 . 4/17
Really lovely chapter! It's a beautiful ending. I would like an epilogue though, since I want to know about the baby and whether or not he ever does get his memories back. Maybe like a glimpse far into their future, like their 50th anniversary or something, with a few flashbacks to various high points through the years.
sarahplumb chapter 23 . 2/17
yes please when the get re married and hopefully jasper gets his memory back ?
Tee Hill chapter 23 . 2/17
a great chapter that needs an epilogue :)))))
Twisted-Twilighter chapter 23 . 2/17
Awwwww it's the end...really gonna miss these guys a lot.

An epilogue would be nice :-)
Mercyrus chapter 23 . 2/16
do it! :)
Arabella Whitlock chapter 23 . 2/16
Thank you for taking us to this amazing journey. It brought so many different emotions for me. Sometimes it made me laugh and othertimes it made me cry. I can't wait to see what you will write next hopefully in near future.
Guest chapter 22 . 12/12/2014
This whole story- you!- are so brilliant! Please, please, continue!
chanur chapter 22 . 10/26/2014
Great chapter. Love that they are together again.
I understand that she wants to start over. But she should understand that he had time to think and knows what he feels.
Can't wait for more
MarieVance chapter 22 . 10/21/2014
Can't wait for the next chapter! So glad they are reunited!
Tee Hill chapter 22 . 10/20/2014
a great chapter :))))))))))))))
GingerBeanieNinja chapter 22 . 10/18/2014
awesome chapter. so glad they are back together. as for names for a boy Jordan or Robert and a girl Nerys or Emily
Arabella Whitlock chapter 22 . 10/18/2014
Great chapter again.
i think jasper should have told bella how he told alice that he wont take her back and want to fix his marriage with bella.
Hope you update more soon!
NatalieLynn chapter 22 . 10/18/2014
I'm so glad they're together agin and have cleared up te misconceptions about Alice. Starting over again is a good idea too, but I don't now about the whole holding off on giving her back her engagement ring thing. It seems kind of gimicky or like giving him a test he has to get past before she'll accept him back. When he saw Alice in the hospital, he already made the decision that Bella is the one he wants to be with and stay married with, jumping in with both feet and no longer holding anything back. That's why he was devastated to find her gone when he got home, long before he had any thought about the baby, so his decision had nothing to do with her being pregnant either. Anyways, congrats on writing the first chapter that did not have me sobbing at some point. :)