Reviews for If She'd Let Me
Love this! Please write more Puckleberry! I love the way you write them!
CowabungaBabe95 chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Update please ?!(:
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
very cute story!
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
good.
polarpi chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Love, love this! I think it's great to see what happened to get things going on the track of "To Be With You" universe :)
AfrenchGirl chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
i love it more please ?
Ms. Redd chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
I had to keep reminding myself that this one leads into 'To Be With You,' because that was the only way I could keep from going, "But ... no ... I want more!"

Mostly though, I like that we get the 'what's in his head' leading up to all of this. My favorite part of this one is the little section where he goes on about how even if he never gets 'credit' for doing it, he has to do it as much for himself as for her. Yeah, it's clear there are feelings there on his part. But I love that he's not just trying to impress a girl. It's more than that. I love his 'mission' to do something good just so he'll feel good about himself.

I also love the little diatribe about Kitty. (Yeah, we both know how I feel about her.) It's probably awful of me that I love reading the Kitty-bashing, but I do. My bad.

I'm really glad you blew the dust off this one and finished it up to post it. It's really nice to have his insight here.
iamastar chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
awwwwwwwwwww! puckleberry forevs!
donna14 chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
This prelude was really, really good! This is such a great series, I hope you keep it going! Love it!
lizzybennettdarcy chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
This was really cool. Thanks!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Type your review here...
Puckleberryfan82 chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
I love it and I am so glad you keep finding reason's to keep the series alive lol

Brandy
linq1 chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Brilliant as usual but when i came to the end, disappointed that there wasnt more. :(
Shenandoah76209 chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Oh this is great. I love how you write Puck, stream of consciousness without being too sloppy as if he thought smarter than he spoke.

And not to be too demanding but...

MORE!

Please?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Love this! Please write more of this 'verse-I'd like to read about Puck and Rachel navigating their new romantic relationship in New York! Thanks!