Reviews for Phantom
M.A.Y chapter 6 . 12/7/2017
This is one of my all time favourite KHR stories! It's so unique, and has so much potential as a story.
TheOlympus chapter 1 . 11/10/2017
Even though it isn't scary but funny for some reasons, still I really like your unique story lol it's hard to find something like this when Tsuna become ghost and pranked arcobaleno lmfao
Guest chapter 6 . 8/31/2017
This is the greatest frickin thing ever! Oh my gosh tsuna is the greatest I'm internally squealing I hope there will be more of this
Mai chapter 6 . 8/16/2017
Please update i want to know what happens next
Wolf'sVine chapter 6 . 8/12/2017
Uh, wow! Tsuna has guts to try to scare Reborn is what immediately came to mind as I was reading this chapter! Luce has a mischievous streak, huh? I like that. She seems very sweet and kind and gentle, and so it makes a lot of sense that she and Tsuna hit it off pretty quickly since they're similar in the regard. 'Cept she's a ex-mafia boss... for now. Unless this Tsuna was a mafia boss too thirty years ago?! And, Reborn is freaking awesome! I hope he still torments and does crazy things to Tsuna that makes him screech the "Hiiiie!' sound. I like that. Which might make me slightly sadistic, but an intimidated Tsuna is a cutie! Anyways, when's everyone else coming to their new house? And if there Arcobaleno, than why aren't they in their baby forms? Uh, or was that a stupid question? I mean I know this is AU, but... well, I guess it doesn't matter. Just curious. I hope you keep writing this fantastic fic and I can't wait for the next chapter... whenever you decide to write it!
Nobody chapter 6 . 7/31/2017
Please update soon
Carnival14 chapter 6 . 7/29/2017
OMG Cant wait till next update.
shinoyukine27 chapter 6 . 7/22/2017
please update please update please update
Lavalilly chapter 6 . 7/1/2017
Well I can't wait till your next update because the fact that Tsunayoshi dead and reborn can see him is really making me read more. Plus you wrote at the end of the chapter that it won't take long.
AIZIE-2U chapter 6 . 6/7/2017
()SOOOOO BEAUTIFUL please continue and the reaction of Reborn so epic.
Windying chapter 1 . 5/30/2017
Why mr. cliffhanger?! Now what? How did Reborn see him when Luce can't?
Guest chapter 6 . 3/7/2017
Hahahahahaha I love it! Please continue! This is great!
tataya2fly chapter 6 . 3/3/2017
Lmao
AliCheshire-chan chapter 6 . 12/15/2016
Hey there! Hm... I'm kinda new to commenting... I usually don't do this, but common! this fic's amazing! When will you update it? I'm soooo curious to know the others' reactions! I'm pretty sure it'll be hilarious...
Anyway, till next chap!
AliCheshire-chan
Aulia25 chapter 6 . 10/5/2016
Em, no, really, although I do know who the one who caused the mess, it still managed to scary me out. I kind of read it in my room, alone, and somehow my heart beating faster, and it just scary, really scary.
Anyway, this is a good, no, great story. It's rather rare to look for a suspense horror story and I sometimes not like it, but I. LOVE. THIS. STORY.
So, please, please and please continue this story because I'm waiting!
It great story! Believe me!