Reviews for Phantom
KiraKiraBluemoon chapter 6 . 7/26
I'm so glad I found this story! Omg it's hilarious! Luce is kinda evil for pranking Reborn. XD I'd be having the mother-of-all-panics of it were me in his place. X'D Please do continue this story, I love this so so much! And I really wanted to see the rest of the Arcobaleno's reactions to Tsuna! I wonder if Tsuna and Reborn have a spiritual connection somehow. It's be interesting to see that he's the only one able to see him. XD I'm eagerly looking forward for more! Cheers! X3
Eternal Raindrops chapter 6 . 6/16
Lmao, Reborn getting pranked by ghost Tsuna is just awesome. I especially love how Luce is in on the whole thing XD I look forward to the next update.
MaxFangIggyNudgeGazzyAngel chapter 6 . 6/13
I like the idea and think that this is great. I don't believe in ghosts and even if I did I don't think that they would be that scary. If I was Reborn though I'd be scared shitless though. I mean, he's a hitman. What hitman wants the people he's killed to come back to haunt him? Now THAT is a thought. lol I hope that you'll update your stories. :)
Are you going to update this? This story is great. When are the rest of the Arcobaleno arriving? I imagine that Verde will want to experiment on Tsuna, Mammon won't particularly care, Fong will be polite, Skull will be freaked out, Lal and Reborn will try to shoot him and Colonello will say something along the lines of "Cool!"
Ice Night chapter 6 . 5/26
I love this! I hope you will update this soon!
Ahhh, so cool! Hope you can update this story soon, I love Reborn paniced, not understanding what happenning! It's so cute!
jgood27 chapter 6 . 4/16
Love this story and can't wait to read more, please update
UpDownAndAllAround chapter 6 . 4/10
tsuna really freaking scared me for a while there like woah, if reborn and i switched places i would be shrieking and hollering and things would be broken like. lol. anyways AWESOME story. I love it! Thanks for such a contribution to readers like me! I wish u an incredible week!
hustsu chapter 6 . 4/4
Oh my god! This is so interesting! Ghost Tsuna sounds cute to me haha. Please update soon:)
AnimeKpop7 chapter 6 . 3/31
Honestly, I was feeling a bit scared reading this while it is already midnight and I would hear strange and unknown noises XD
Non Masked Jack chapter 6 . 3/20
It's been a year! Please please update more frequently! I love to see how Reborn react to that! Clueless Reborn! So cute Hihihi
SerinasHarmony chapter 6 . 3/17
Author, you update soon or I might die! PLZZZZ!
BloodyGrim chapter 6 . 2/8
Update please. Poor Reborn, he's getting terrified out of his wits.
Misukita chapter 6 . 1/27
Please Update, i really love the story and i think it's sad to leave. So please update...
NightWolf23361 chapter 6 . 1/1
You have to... REALLY HAVE TO... write M.O.R.E. please.. omg.. I can't... really.. Reborn's reaction! Pleeeeaaaaaaase...