Reviews for The Fishing Trip
Angel-of-Energy chapter 24 . 6/9
Well, this wasn't what I was expecting, at all. I was expecting like a cool, cute story at first, but I quickly saw that it developed into so much more. This was a wonderful read and I can say that I honestly enjoyed it very much. It's something I would re-read, and probably will. Great job, and thank you for writing this.
TrumpetNeard chapter 24 . 6/8
Amazing story, you really got me hooked, keep writing! I'd love to see what else you come up with.
PsychoNinjaWolf chapter 24 . 6/8
This was an amazing story! I know I keep saying that but it's true lol. This is definitely one that I will go back and reread later. :)

Anyway, keep up the great writing, man. You have one hell of an imagination and I can't wait to read more from you.
Silver345 chapter 22 . 5/29
Well that was quite the finale! Well done!
PsychoNinjaWolf chapter 22 . 5/29
"Well, you can consider me thoroughly whelmed," lol That pretty much summed it up for me too.
Anyway, I loved it. I really liked that you brought the other Titans. . . and Doctor's lol in on the mix. This was really well done and it sucks that it has to end. This was by far one of my favorite fanfics, even if I didn't get all the references lol. It's a good read regardless.
JasonVUK chapter 22 . 5/29
:D THAT. WAS. MIND BLOWING! XD AWESOME!
JasonVUK chapter 14 . 5/29
:D The Doctor. Okay so the remote is damaged and they're jumping through fiction o,,o Nice!
JasonVUK chapter 13 . 5/29
I am completely confusded.
JasonVUK chapter 10 . 5/29
:I It sounds a simple enough plan
JasonVUK chapter 9 . 5/29
:o Not a big fan of Zelda series, but I'm interested to see where this will lead.
JasonVUK chapter 8 . 5/29
:o Poor CYborg, he gets no respect in these game scenarios
JasonVUK chapter 7 . 5/29
:O I've never played Uncharted. :I Maybe I should.

8o Where are we going to next?
JasonVUK chapter 6 . 5/29
: Well damn! XD HAHA! Nice one Raven!
JasonVUK chapter 5 . 5/29
:O WHat the hell? Where have they gone?
JasonVUK chapter 4 . 5/29
D: What!? No! DX Beast Boy!?