Reviews for One of those days
Mikuli chapter 1 . 3/20
I've been thinking of sharing this to other butlers I knew. Or not...
It really amazes how you pull this off in a one shot. To top it all off, English isn't your first!
WHY? Why are sooo good?!
Okochan chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Cool plot
anon chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
(I don't usually leave reviews, but this was a really good read so I just had to! Pardon me if I sound too much like a deprived fangirl, which I am (lol) I hardly find any good Platinum Pair fics, and this was easily and definitely one of my favourites. )
Your portrayal of Niou, Yagyuu and their relationship as it progresses was something I absolutely loved, and I can only say that the entire story was extremely well-done. Masaru's adorable too-

Keep up the amazing work, and I'll definitely be following for more Rikkai goodness (especially Niou) XD
Ayacrawford-Reichan chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Very nice!
that nio!
it was great!
Faoiltierna chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Heh :-)

Though Niou is a brat, this was quite enjoyable!
Hi chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
HILARIOUS. Though it reminds me of Kuroshitsuji(Black Butler) a bit. XD
anowi chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Do not apologize; Niou always has been a brat, in this or other way.
Anyway, I enjoyed your fic. Thanks for digging it up and posting.
Midori-Emmi chapter 1 . 4/27/2013

This is a really nice, long oneshot that I really enjoyed. I mean, many have written Platinum but I've never read a butler/AU fic that was this good before :3 I'm really impressed by your pace and just your general style. It's a nice change from your usual SanaYuki stuff, and I think you did a brilliant job writing outside of your usual scope. I can only dream of writing something as amazing as this *sobs*

Keep it up! I look forward to more of your works.

PS Seriously though, its complete? The ending seems to imply you're continuing it though o.o

Yukimura's Secret chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
I love this story! It's fantastice although if you throw some Alpha Pair in there I won't be sad! *hint, hint* I love all of your writings, you're such a great author and I'd hate to see you stop writing!
AlphaSilverLover chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Whoa, yeah! Not a bad story! I really liked it, but I miss Yukimura and Sanada desperatly!
Mrotalkuman chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Yay! Knis! Platinum Pair ftw! But, I miss the alpha pair. But still, Yagyuu makes everything more enjoyable. Just like when Sanada gets embarrassed or confused.