Reviews for Duet
Awesome Moose chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
You have to write what happens! Please i am begging you to let me read the four of them doing it! Like Rev! Kevin and Edd doing it to get back at the two! OMG! You are effing amazing! I kept laughign and shouting "Oh My God!" Loudly.
More More MORE chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
Oh... my... God! I said that aloud when I read this and thats like Idk maybe the 3rd time in my entire life I've said that... 'cause I'm a tomboy y'know skateboards, soccer, Gta all that junk... yeah weeeeeelllll bye... I guess... oh and uuhm make more of these please only how 'bout Rev!Kevin and Rev!Edd idk why I like this pairing so much but- My counterpart: Shut up, Kai... Me: B-but Jin!
00 chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
My reaction the whhhhhhooooooollllllle time even through the fight...
Kiraloverless chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
Damn! Can I get a double dose of that, with an order to go!
Best fuck scene in the kevedd universe.
anonymous chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
This was so HAWT! I will love you forever if you write a second chapter with all four of them like Rev!Edd is implying. I love your writing style and I crave for more of your work! Please continue writing!
myinternetsucks chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
xD
That's hilariously awesome.
Kisarafox chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
...I have never been more aroused in my entire life...thanks for that w
Ahiru95 chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Love this story! will there be more? Please update
Ultravioletlex chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Oh my f*cking irk that was amazing and funny at the same time! I was was just like "waaaaaaat?!" At the end xp I loooooooove double see in this short story! I didn't think I would like the reverse double see but you proved me wrong! Your awsome!
III59 chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
I've read Duet multiple times now, and each time I squeal with joy! And ahmjjruxk you've sparked my desire to read more KevR!Edd smut, and I shouldn't be filling my mind with Kevedd since I have an exam tomorrow, but URGH totally worth it
fullmoonwolf950 chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Lol omg this ...I need rev!kevin and normal Exd effing now and feels. I just...mmmmmhng lol I loved it! Will their be more? Plz say their will be more!
WhatWentWrongWithWalter chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Found a really really few typos/ something ungrammatical but that didn't affect the whole story anyway. It's a great read! I love it!
theButtsexual chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
:D I read this on tumblr...twice... and loved it o Is there gunna be a second part? o:
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Crazy story...but i loved it.
flames04 chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Oh thanks God that someone actually thought of writing this, and I commend you for it. It is exactly how anyone would expect it to go given the circumstances... though I am a little disappointed because I was quite curious as to how the 'quartet' would go but this was still great nonetheless!