Reviews for Dancing Before Dating?
SawuScimitar74 chapter 1 . 7/8
Great start! Love the descriptions. Looking forward to seeing what happens next!
Nobody chapter 9 . 9/17/2014
Please update your story's great!
KarateGirl77 chapter 9 . 8/7/2014
awesome work :D
kickinitlover11 chapter 9 . 6/23/2014
Just a warning the foods 1000x worse than you probably think or at least it is at my school
LegendOfTomorrow chapter 9 . 6/18/2014
Beautiful story you have here sister!
The plot is really thick of surprises and intense words that make a guy's day. Oh man, I can't stoo thinking of this story. Well...
Waiting patiently for your next update,
Your loyal reader,
Fanfictionstoryreviewer.
UnbreakableWarrior chapter 9 . 6/17/2014
good job
miss prankster chapter 9 . 6/17/2014
You finally updated! I love it! When's your next update? I think I waited for forever just for this one! I'm just happy I could give you a bone crushing hug right now! That is if I knew who you are... ;)
Elevate08 chapter 9 . 6/16/2014
Glad your back:)
loststorieshogwartz chapter 9 . 6/16/2014
1) When are things like Homecoming/Prom?

Whenever your school plans them. They tend to be at the end of the year.
2) How many after school stuff can I normally join? (e.g. cheerleading, track, etc...)

It varies between schools but you have to be careful because practices and game schedules between multiple activities can, and probably will, intersect.

3) How long are normal high school days?

I think from 9-2 maybe.

4) Is the food seriously that bad?

It is if you're in a stereotypical movie. At my school, sometimes they're good, most times not. But it depends on whether its a private school, boarding school, charter school, public school, etc.

Moving on. This is my favorite story in this fandom. I have 23 stories, each with varying amounts of chapters, to get up to date on. At least 2 chapters that I have to read. But 1 story is updated daily so... Point is, I always have time for this story.

Now, have I ever reviewed before this?

This must be one of the most boring reviews you've ever gotten. I am bad at staying on topic.

Alright. Haiku.

This fic is awesome.
Kick, cool plot line-

Never mind. I love this story.

£loststorieshogwartz
From, A Whovian, Potterhead, Jacksonian, Sherlockian, Warehouse Agent, & Fangirl, loststorieshogwartz
kickinfan321 chapter 9 . 6/16/2014
Amazing chaptet as always
And I am not american I am british but I wish u the best of luck for ure new school I hope u have the best time u can in a school cause u deserve it.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/17/2014
I understand that you have a life, but could you please update this? Its too good to pass up!
idk what my life is about chapter 8 . 4/30/2014
Jelly sounds absolutely perfect and beautiful! My sister sounds like her because she is just a big ball of energy.

And urghhh you haven't uploaded in AGES.
idk what my life is about chapter 7 . 4/30/2014
Eh. I didn't have to wait but anywayz drama just follow Kim around like a curse. Dayumm. But she is tres strong and I admire strong female characters.
idk what my life is about chapter 6 . 4/30/2014
Aww no question of the chapter and this is getting tres interesting. Poor Jack, shot down by Kim.
idk what my life is about chapter 5 . 4/30/2014
Any celebrity?

Mila Kunis because she is pretty or Beyonce!
Scratch that!

I want to be BEYONCE because she is beyontiful. new word i made up ;)