Reviews for Dancing Before Dating?
SawuScimitar74 chapter 9 . 3/19
Loving this story so much! Please update soon I can't wait for more!
SawuScimitar74 chapter 8 . 3/19
Jelly is a great character. Can't wait to see what Jelly will do next.
SawuScimitar74 chapter 7 . 3/19
I'm really excited to where this is going. Please keep it up!
SawuScimitar74 chapter 6 . 3/19
This was a great chapter! Please keep it up!
SawuScimitar74 chapter 5 . 3/19
Glad to know that you're taking your time with this story. I can see why it's well-written. You're doing a great job thus far! Please keep it up! :)
SawuScimitar74 chapter 4 . 3/19
I'd have to go with Jack on this. I am the good guy, and I like to make the right decisions. Obviously you must be careful with who you choose to side with. In this case, I go with Jack. This chapter was really good! Please keep it up as I'm looking forward to seeing more!
SawuScimitar74 chapter 3 . 3/19
Both of them are fun in their own right, but I prefer dancing. Great chapter by the way!
SawuScimitar74 chapter 2 . 3/19
I can't wait to see what happens next? I'm curious to know what the name of the song is. :)
SawuScimitar74 chapter 1 . 7/8/2016
Great start! Love the descriptions. Looking forward to seeing what happens next!
Nobody chapter 9 . 9/17/2014
Please update your story's great!
KarateGirl77 chapter 9 . 8/7/2014
awesome work :D
kickinitlover11 chapter 9 . 6/23/2014
Just a warning the foods 1000x worse than you probably think or at least it is at my school
LegendOfTomorrow chapter 9 . 6/18/2014
Beautiful story you have here sister!
The plot is really thick of surprises and intense words that make a guy's day. Oh man, I can't stoo thinking of this story. Well...
Waiting patiently for your next update,
Your loyal reader,
Fanfictionstoryreviewer.
UnbreakableWarrior chapter 9 . 6/17/2014
good job
miss prankster chapter 9 . 6/17/2014
You finally updated! I love it! When's your next update? I think I waited for forever just for this one! I'm just happy I could give you a bone crushing hug right now! That is if I knew who you are... ;)