Reviews for The Spoiler Continuation
Anarra chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
love it.
lexyloo chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Omg, Leonard reading to the bump! Aww! Think I just died and went to Lenny heaven. Loved that he is concerned that there will be spoilers everywhere, made me laugh and definitely fitted their characters perfectly. Another fab fanfic, thank you!
paycheckgurl chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Aww that was adorable! I'm going through a Harry Potter withdraw right now (I want to go on a reread binge, but my books are back home which means I've still got a week and a half before school's over and I can get to them... So the fact this cuteness involved HP made it even better. Great job :D
LetUsSmile chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
I love this! Was smiling the whole time. :D And HP in a L/P fic. :DDDD
TheOneWithFanfiction chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
All of my yus! That was so sweet, some of the best Lenny fluff without a doubt! Awesome one-shot, really, really great! :)
5Mississippis chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Awww! That was wonderful! Very sweet! Love that the smart and beautiful baby Hofstadter was irritated by her father's spoiler!
WeBuiltThePyramids chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
I read this on my phone during break at work and am just getting around to reviewing it now - JEEZ SPOILER ALERT, LEONARD. Haha. It reminds me of my trainer yesterday saying that her son will know all about her job since he heard her training when he was in the womb. Guess this little Hofstadter will have his or her own way in the waitressing/science world! And in Harry Potter, of course!

Also, I love how they're engaged in this one. I know some might assume they got engaged because of the pregnancy but I know you had her get pregnant after Penny's proposal! Great fic!
zhalen565 chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
That I liked, cute, funny and well paced.
FoxPhile chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Love it! The episode tie-in is priceless, especially Penny's crack about the baby going to live with someone else. LMAO!

I guess we only get three more of these, huh? It makes me sad.
TerribleWaitress chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Eeeee you have made me so happy Harry Potter AND Big Bang! I loved this it was so cute! So many exclamation points but Siriusly I loved this! :)