Reviews for The Pride of the Hyūga Clan
1sunfun chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
UnpredictablyRandomOne chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
I just reviewed your Sherlock/Avengers story then I see you have some Naruto ones. You. Rock. This was awesome! I loved the way you kept them all in character, especially Lee. I love Lee. lol Again, great job with this and I will definitely be reading more of your stories.
Shirayuki Hime999 chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
i loved it.
Eisenstein chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Great. While it may be your first Naruto story, your excellent writing shows itself off well.
The theme and premise worked well, and meshed excellently with the characters of team Gai. You presented these (somewhat underused) characters good, and the plot was what is very important: fitting (into canon) and believable.
One could well imagine this story as an official canon sidestory manga.
IHaveDiscontinuedUseofAccount chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Oh my word my dear! This was absolutely gorgeous! Your marvelous writing style combined with the wonderful medium of the naruto realm made for one of the best reads I have had in awhile! The relationship between team gai was described so perfectly, it was like I was reading a branch off of the story in the actual anime! If you were accepting grades, I'd give you an A and the status of EPICLY EPIC EPICNESS
NarutoRox chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
This is great, and very true to all of the characters.
Certifiable Genius chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
This is a really god story! An interesting take on why Neji's always so surly. Good grammar, punctuation and spelling, interesting use of words and a good plot. This is one of the best one-shots I've ever read - congratulations! I'm not the easiest to please, but you succeeded. Keep it up!
White Tiger of Onyx Star chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
This is really interesting and very well-written. I feel that you've captured the character of Team Gai - both as individuals and as a team - very well indeed. I honestly can't find anything wrong with your writing; it's that good. As others have said, I'd love to know what happened to Hiroto and I think it'd give better closure to the story, but it's a minor thing.
ChrisVermouth chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
I loved it :-) but I really wanted to know what happaned to Hiroto...
I hope you'll write another Naruto fic :-)
Sam-Jo2013 chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Honestly, this was my first fanfic of naruto I have ever read, and it was awesome. You have a talent. A great one. You captured the characters well, both in action and personality. Your structure and diction provided for a easy understanding and read. :) a great work. :)
cmsully chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
I liked this! It's not often that people delve into Team Gai's early years, and you managed to keep everyone in character! Good job diving into the Naruto fandom!