Reviews for Mass Effect 2: Beauty and the Beast
jaffa3 chapter 13 . 4/10
First time I saw Jack my only thought was
"Holy Hell Jack's a girl?!
jaffa3 chapter 11 . 4/10
I always wanted to tell the Counsel off after I saved their asses.

Love your story
jaffa3 chapter 8 . 4/4
Adam Baldwin was awesome as Kal' Reeger.

Great chapter I love seeing Tali's POV
jaffa3 chapter 4 . 4/3
First time I played ME 2 I thought Miranda was more annoying then Carver (from Dragon Age 2)

Anyway I love how you portrayed her in this
Blindluck92 chapter 76 . 10/21/2013
I am autistic. This mission gets me every time, no matter how it's portrayed. The geth consensus is a bottomless chasm of noise being transmitted at the speed of light, and it never stops. To the autistic mind there is no greater pain. I don't often comment on what I read, but this was excellent.
Good job.
coduss chapter 58 . 9/5/2013
I swear to God as soon as I read the title I had the exact same reaction Shepard had. I felt like I was gonna vomit up my stomach acid
coduss chapter 46 . 9/5/2013
And that explains the case of scale itch mordin mentions
Noblescar chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
You have written 4 mass effect stories, 3 of which are over 100k words in length. Why haven't you realized it's SHEPARD not shepherd yet?! That aside, I look forward to reading this story as I enjoyed reading your other ones.
Charlie381181295 chapter 66 . 7/4/2013
Your writing a good story. Although I think you should've had a small part where Lia called James in ch. 57; it would've been small but it would've been worth it for ME3 Beauty and the Beast
Guest chapter 56 . 7/3/2013
Love the addition of Jimmy Vega he's such an awesome character gald to see him in this.
king chapter 55 . 6/25/2013
Is it wrong that I fell a little sorry Kelham, I mean damn...
Az chapter 56 . 6/25/2013
Hell yeah James Vega! !
cristian chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
It's Shepard. Not sheperd...
jaffa3 chapter 15 . 6/15/2013
Great chapter I loved the part with Jack and Kelly and I really loved the part with Miranda(fifty $ says Jack would have destroyed her.)
Charlie381181295 chapter 36 . 5/30/2013
This just keeps getting better! I'm a little shocked that Rayel survived too