Reviews for Affection
justanotherdreamgirl chapter 1 . 3/27
Aww so cute! God, I seriously wish I could right like you. Your an amazing writer!
FindingThatDamnedOnePiece chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
AWWW! SO KAWAII!
GummyDrive chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
So. Adorable.
Must. Not. Explode
Chibi-Sen1124 chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Short, but I feel like it's good to keep it like that. The emotion I felt while I read it...the feels. I seriously think Ed is like that after he comes back from his travels. Secretly, he's actually romantic when he's alone with Winry.
Schisalda chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Very cute :)
songs chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
so sweet ;3;
mai-sama chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Aaaaaww! It's so cute! I love it! :D you're a really good writer
jaclynkaileigh chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
For him, a quick shuffling of hair, a bump of the fist, or even a chaste hug was equivalent to shouting to the world his deepest emotional bonds to another... wow insightful and true statement that literally sums him up precisely. I'm so glad that I have gotten a chance to read this. This has to be my favorite yet.
S J Smith-Evil Little Dog chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
What an excellent view of their reunion! And a great look at Ed's progression with his 'loves'.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Aw! This was beautiful! So fluffy and just the right amount of EdWin sugary goodness. Such a soothing read.
SunshineGirl09 chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
MY FEELINGS. that was perfect ;_;
Ai Akira chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Beautiful. i really enjoyed reading it.
WaterbendingGrayson chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Cutest Thing ever please continue writing things
Like this! I love your writing style!
iamnoone21 chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
This is incredibly cute! I like the idea that Ed's rare and simple methods of showing affection (a pat on the head, a smug grin and back-handed compliment) stem from the strong women of his childhood. It makes sense, and I prefer it to the depictions of Ed as romantically deficient that circulate . Great job.
Mystery-shrouded S chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
What a wonderful character study of Ed and his...problem(?)...with public and "dramatic" shows of affection! Wonderfully and beautifully written! *favorites*