Reviews for Fifty Words For Snow
Kmpcarter chapter 7 . 2/24
I wish there was more.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/28/2020
Would like it even more if you finished it ,it was a really good story I wanted to see where it was going!
Babysis64 chapter 7 . 7/29/2020
This was an awesome story, I sure hope Jacob and his pack can help Snow right. Also why would the Cullen's want to see Bella again after so many years. Where did they go when Bella needed them the most right. Just shows up after she gets into an accident this isn't good at all right. They should just leave her alone, like Edward promised.
flyfree1031 chapter 5 . 8/19/2019
Joshua. As in Joshua Uley?
Guest chapter 7 . 1/10/2019
Oh! This is so good! Even though its been a long time, I really hope you will update this.
Stelladoro chapter 7 . 1/9/2019
I have to know where this is going! Here’s hoping you have been storing all your story ideas and want to crank out a few chapters :)

Beautifully written!
Fastace2429 chapter 7 . 11/16/2018
Is this going to end badly for snow and who is sh ment to be with snow or a vampire? ? Please update soon the suspense is killing me!
Severedwasp chapter 4 . 3/12/2018
This is a very good story and I am very much enjoying it. It seems fairly original too- I haven't seen anything else much like it. However, the are some minor issues that distract me as a reader and that also detract from the story. The first is that while, for the most part, you are telling the story in the past tense (as most stories are told), you occasionally lapse into present tense. There are instances where this might be warranted, but mostly they are mistakes. The second is that your Alaska geography is very confused. Barrow is far north of the arctic circle-as north as you can get. Denali is southwest of Fairbanks, but not very far. Pleasant Valley is next to the Chena River Recreation area, just east of Fairbanks. Fairbanks 360 miles north of Anchorage, and 500 miles (straight line, non-navigable) southeast of Barrow. At times in your story (in chapters 2 & 3, you indicate P.V. to be a north alaska town, not in the interior. In chapter 4, you indicate that both Denali and Barrow are north of P.V. (Denali more so), by about 500 miles. This might make sense for Barrow, but from Denali, puts P.V. in the gulf of Alaska. I know this is FF and it might seem like nit-picking, but for anyone familiar with Alaska, it is super-distracting. On the up-side, both of my points are easy fixes and (despite my details) relatively minor issues. I am very much looking forward to more of this story when you get the chance!
chellebellejack chapter 7 . 12/19/2017
I'm loving the story. Even though it has been 4 years, do you think that you might go back and finish it? I really like the direction it's going, and have some suspicion of who Joshua might be.
Alalaes chapter 7 . 10/16/2017
Still in love with this story ...
B4bidden chapter 7 . 8/15/2017
dam this story sounds really good haven't read anything else like it pls finish it
Texasbell81 chapter 7 . 5/24/2017
I love this story do you plan on finishing it
werewolfgrlz chapter 7 . 5/16/2017
I'm in love with this story! Though, that's true for nearly all of your works. When is the next update? I can't wait for this drama to unfold. I adore your takes on Bella. Can't wait for more. :D
orchidluv chapter 1 . 4/9/2017
I read this story a while back but didn't review. I found it randomly searching for a new story and just thought I'd stop by to literally BEG you to please please please please please please please please please please please please please finish this story! Please?
theReading-is-life chapter 7 . 3/5/2017
Please update soon! I love this story so much !