Reviews for Fifty Words For Snow
misska chapter 6 . 6/5
Please come back!
Bianca chapter 7 . 5/23
More! For the love of God, when you get the chance, please-more!
MewTwo and Mew chapter 7 . 5/21
Update?
Christina chapter 7 . 4/28
SO GOOD! please write another chapter soon! :)
With The What Now chapter 7 . 2/9
Love the beginning of this story. I know it's a long shot, but I'd love it if you would finish it :)
EpiphanyFire chapter 7 . 2/3
Such a wonderful tale. You did an excellent job on build. I love Snow btw. I would absolutely love if it could be finished.
TiffaniW chapter 7 . 1/21
Just wondering if you had any plans to continue this story? It was so very compelling.
Hey Weirdo chapter 1 . 1/18
Hi hun.

Just came across this little gem of yours not so long ago. It's getting pretty good. I noticed you haven't updated in a little over a year, and I sincerely hope you get back to this one.

Keep up the fab work

xx
Sabrield chapter 7 . 1/10
Really enjoying this fic. It would be wonderful if it was updated. Love your writing. :)
misska chapter 7 . 12/12/2014
Hi! I'm just wondering if you're planning on coming back to this fic or not?

I do t meant to be a nuisance, it's just that I saw that you've updated 'Through the Window' (Thank you! I love that fic!) but it's been over a year for this one and there is a hiatus notice as the 2nd last chapter you posted but you said that it was no longer relevant... So, I guess I'm wondering if you've changed your mind Or if you're planning on still writing this story?

I hope you will continue it as it's so different from anything else and I've really really enjoyed it so far (so much that I'm still checking for updates 15 months later).

If not, that's cool. I get life changes and sometimes and muses change too. Hope that you'll let us know of your decision though if possible.

Thanks. And welcome back - you have been missed!
moriahhh chapter 7 . 12/10/2014
I need more! I love this story. Are you planning on updating?
MissPoisonedAddiction1 chapter 7 . 11/10/2014
Ooooh, I just read this again and found lucky chapter 7. Nearly lost my mind. Loving Snow, and Bella. And all of it. Seriously, words cannot fathom. I've got to say I've read some of your other fanfictions too (does this sound stalker-ish? Hoping not...) and adore the way you phrase it all, how blunt and then suddenly sharp it is. Your writing is beautiful. And I didn't think I could fall in love with the whole Sam/Bella thing or the Paul/Bella thing or the thing/thing... but damn it, woman, I've got a lotta love for your stuff. (Okay, now breaching stalker territory here. Better scoot.) Hope you're doing okay and that writers block hasn't gotten to you like it has to me! Much love.
dreamer1483 chapter 7 . 11/9/2014
I really hope that you finish this story! I think it's very good and I would like to know what happens!
TDitty chapter 7 . 10/19/2014
I love it. Would also like to see the end what are some of snows thoughts
eyann85 chapter 7 . 10/19/2014
More awesomeness please !