Reviews for Fifty Words For Snow
OposKneg chapter 7 . 9/26/2013
Yes! Thanks!
cortneyluvsherownedward chapter 7 . 9/26/2013
I cannot tell you how much I missed you and this story. I really hope you're back for real and not just teasing me lol. I'm not one to review very much but I read every story you write and I love them all. Not trying to sound like a creeper just letting you know.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/26/2013
Glad you are back. Thanks for the update.
DRAGONbaby420 chapter 6 . 9/20/2013
cant wait for more its a great story the first thing to pop in my head thou was uley Joshua uley hmmmm
GaijinVamp chapter 6 . 9/12/2013
Can't wait to see the world inside your head.
Fenrisulfr chapter 6 . 8/18/2013
Best of luck to ya Lyndsey! As a fellow fanfic- and hobby-writer with dreams of published books I pray to the Gods for your success! XD
/Fenris
InaV chapter 6 . 8/18/2013
I just found this story, and it honestly hurts to wait for the updates - it's not the only fic from you I have on alert... I said it, but again: wish you all the luck and the muse to stick with you irrevocably. Can't wait till you finish your stories. Already re-read them, and if you ever need a cheerleader, just let me know ;)
Misska chapter 6 . 8/18/2013
Can't wait for you to come back - I adore your stories and really only return to ff land just to see what you're up to (hence my delay in finding this).

I'm quite in love with this one though- I couldn't care less if she ends up with one of the original characters or Joshua/Snow as I think I'm a little in love with him - but I am so thankful that you're true to your word and finish what you start!
Have a great hiatus - I hope it's successful for you in every way you dream of it being - and hurry back! :)
Lynnks chapter 6 . 8/17/2013
Have fun and make sure we know when we can start buying what you wrote. Good luck!
Lourdes08 chapter 6 . 8/17/2013
This story is great.
ChoFuSa chapter 6 . 7/22/2013
I get it, its great you're writing your own original fiction, but please come back to us faithful readers and finish this story, pretty please. Love thus Bella, she's gutsy but still has a conscience. I want to see her help Joshua and also kick butt!
pharmgirl270 chapter 6 . 7/21/2013
Enjoying the story. I can't wait to read more. Love to know about your book when you are finished. I always enjoy reading your stories.
joh chapter 6 . 7/11/2013
love this story thus far. breath deeply as you delve into that big project. keep at it. your writing is good.
13Nyx13 chapter 6 . 7/10/2013
I really like this story too! You have such a brilliant imagination for writing! I can't wait to find out who the wold really is, and how everyone reacts to him!
Good luck with your book!
jupiter2005 chapter 6 . 7/9/2013
i hope to read more soon. i also have a feeling joshua is connected to la push cant wait to find out. update soon please. and good luck on your book.
549 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »