Reviews for Fifty Words For Snow
Lynnks chapter 6 . 8/17/2013
Have fun and make sure we know when we can start buying what you wrote. Good luck!
Lourdes08 chapter 6 . 8/17/2013
This story is great.
ChoFuSa chapter 6 . 7/22/2013
I get it, its great you're writing your own original fiction, but please come back to us faithful readers and finish this story, pretty please. Love thus Bella, she's gutsy but still has a conscience. I want to see her help Joshua and also kick butt!
pharmgirl270 chapter 6 . 7/21/2013
Enjoying the story. I can't wait to read more. Love to know about your book when you are finished. I always enjoy reading your stories.
joh chapter 6 . 7/11/2013
love this story thus far. breath deeply as you delve into that big project. keep at it. your writing is good.
13Nyx13 chapter 6 . 7/10/2013
I really like this story too! You have such a brilliant imagination for writing! I can't wait to find out who the wold really is, and how everyone reacts to him!
Good luck with your book!
jupiter2005 chapter 6 . 7/9/2013
i hope to read more soon. i also have a feeling joshua is connected to la push cant wait to find out. update soon please. and good luck on your book.
mrslisablack chapter 6 . 6/9/2013
If anyone can succeed its you, Lyndsey! New authors emerge every day, why not you?

We will still be here.
honeybun37876 chapter 5 . 6/6/2013
wow im liking this story so far ant wait to what happens next! do they fall in love? gosh i hope so for so long they were all they had and they r more protetive of each other please update soon thanks :)
Guest chapter 6 . 6/2/2013
Good luck with your book. If it's anything like your fanfics, it will be outstanding! Can't wait to for the next chapter hopefully in September.
TwistedNeiviv chapter 6 . 6/1/2013
Yay! Good for you. Best of luck! Keep us up to date?
Guest chapter 6 . 6/1/2013
I really love this story and will definitely keep in wait. I hope everything goes lovely with your book. .
KAlcibiades chapter 5 . 6/1/2013
Holy shit! Is Snow Joshua Uley? ._.
ReadingIsSexy15 chapter 6 . 5/31/2013
NOOOOO! all summer without you ! :''''''''( oh well lol good luck!
Alex Aces chapter 6 . 5/31/2013
Ah, you break my heart, this fic has been stuck in my head since chapter 3. I find myself wondering about what happens next all the time, and imagining scenarios where Snow and the La Push pack meet. Oh well, you gotta do what's right for you.
541 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »