Reviews for Fifty Words For Snow
susannajulia chapter 7 . 10/11/2014
Loved it, like your other fics. Hopefully you will continue with the story soon, I really liked the originality of this one and combined with your excellent writing its very good indeed.
Lucyferina chapter 7 . 8/4/2014
Love this story, will you go on writing it?
MrsRst chapter 7 . 6/17/2014
How have I not seen this story before? It is amazing!
jk chapter 7 . 6/12/2014
omg wheres the rest of this story? its awesome and I love snow lol I need the rest of this story and closure!
Deonne chapter 7 . 5/29/2014
I really enjoyed this story as it is so far. Do you plan on continuing it
lostaloneNY chapter 7 . 5/6/2014
I LOVE THIS and can only passionately hope with every fiber of my being that you come back to it!
Aiseki0Hikari chapter 7 . 5/4/2014
I'm curious, and curiosity killed the cat...I sincerely hope you reply dear writer. Is Joshua I mean Snow...is he Joshua Uley? Sam's father? I know he went missing or walk away from Sam and her mother. Is he?

Love the plot by the way. And the Cullens pfft didn't visit at all through out the years, and suddenly they just want to drop off and see Bella. The nerve of them, stinking veggy vamp!
Upd8FasterDammit chapter 7 . 3/31/2014
Oh my gosh that was a great story. IS a great story. Please update soon, I love it so much ! :D
Fancyunicorn chapter 7 . 3/29/2014
O-o your lovelies and darlings?...YES I LIKED IT CONTINUE
sbeller80 chapter 7 . 3/8/2014
Loved the start. Are you going to continue it?
Guest chapter 7 . 2/13/2014
3 ;-)
weekaa1313 chapter 7 . 2/9/2014
aaarrrgghhhh ... really miss this wonderful jewel.
I imagine snow's man profile is like Uncas -the last of- Mohican.
...hmmm...delicious..

please continue this 'hon. You're a remarkable author.
Cheryl Grant chapter 7 . 2/8/2014
Love this story. Are you continuing? Want to know what happens to Joshua and Bella.
louisaiah chapter 7 . 1/29/2014
I really like this story and hope you do continue it
Luna Luce chapter 7 . 1/22/2014
Love this story. Why do I get the feeling that Snow is Joshua Uley or another offspring of Joshua's. I can't wait to read more.
541 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »