Reviews for Fifty Words For Snow
Shalette chapter 4 . 4/27/2013
Poor Bella, to lose Charlie like that, as well as Billy had to be so heart wrenching. Thanks for the update.
ShanLashay90 chapter 4 . 4/27/2013
This was awesome!
pegasus5406 chapter 4 . 4/27/2013
aww...(whiping the tears from my eyes,) Bitch killed Charlie and Billy...so sad...I'm loving this story hon...totlally amazing...love it...thanks hon...looking forward in reading the next...bigg huggs Peggy
sabrina michaels chapter 4 . 4/27/2013
Like your stories past..I find myself eagerly awaiting your updates. This story grabs on and doesn't let go.
Jules Bells chapter 4 . 4/27/2013
Why! What! Aw c'mon! Oh my gosh here I was reading Bella's past than BOOM! End of chapter! That was mean leaving us a sort of cliffhanger. Ohhh I can't wait until the next update!
Sassy Mami chapter 4 . 4/27/2013
Ok so now we have a back story to Bella. Did the wolves chased her out or did she leave after the hospital? Great chapter I can't wait to find out who the nomads are and why are they looking for her. Could it be the Cullen's? Can't wait, update soon :)
rasheedah2907 chapter 4 . 4/27/2013
Omg, I'm so in love with this story! Are we gonna get to see the wolf pack in later chps?
TheImpossiblePen chapter 4 . 4/27/2013
Excellent backstory. Thank you! :)
An Avid Reader Forever chapter 4 . 4/27/2013
great chapter. loved the wolf. cant wait to read more
An Avid Reader Forever chapter 3 . 4/27/2013
great chapter.
mounds01 chapter 4 . 4/27/2013
I like this, I think this is going to be an interesting story.
kitkatr chapter 4 . 4/27/2013
Poor Bella! Awesome back story of Charlie! Love it!
kitkatr chapter 3 . 4/27/2013
Oh boy - here comes trouble! I love their relationship! So sweet!
Princess Mishawaka chapter 4 . 4/27/2013
Thank you for explaining Bella's recent past and Snow's intent to keep her safe.

I can see these two together always and perhaps Snow will imprint on her. I wonder why she doesn't call Jacob in to show Snow how to phase but there must be a rift there. I don't think Snow would leave Bella anyway.

I love this story.