Reviews for Fifty Words For Snow
Hey Weirdo chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
Hi hun.

Just came across this little gem of yours not so long ago. It's getting pretty good. I noticed you haven't updated in a little over a year, and I sincerely hope you get back to this one.

Keep up the fab work

xx
Sabrield chapter 7 . 1/10/2015
Really enjoying this fic. It would be wonderful if it was updated. Love your writing. :)
misska chapter 7 . 12/12/2014
Hi! I'm just wondering if you're planning on coming back to this fic or not?

I do t meant to be a nuisance, it's just that I saw that you've updated 'Through the Window' (Thank you! I love that fic!) but it's been over a year for this one and there is a hiatus notice as the 2nd last chapter you posted but you said that it was no longer relevant... So, I guess I'm wondering if you've changed your mind Or if you're planning on still writing this story?

I hope you will continue it as it's so different from anything else and I've really really enjoyed it so far (so much that I'm still checking for updates 15 months later).

If not, that's cool. I get life changes and sometimes and muses change too. Hope that you'll let us know of your decision though if possible.

Thanks. And welcome back - you have been missed!
moriahhh chapter 7 . 12/10/2014
I need more! I love this story. Are you planning on updating?
MissPoisonedAddiction1 chapter 7 . 11/10/2014
Ooooh, I just read this again and found lucky chapter 7. Nearly lost my mind. Loving Snow, and Bella. And all of it. Seriously, words cannot fathom. I've got to say I've read some of your other fanfictions too (does this sound stalker-ish? Hoping not...) and adore the way you phrase it all, how blunt and then suddenly sharp it is. Your writing is beautiful. And I didn't think I could fall in love with the whole Sam/Bella thing or the Paul/Bella thing or the thing/thing... but damn it, woman, I've got a lotta love for your stuff. (Okay, now breaching stalker territory here. Better scoot.) Hope you're doing okay and that writers block hasn't gotten to you like it has to me! Much love.
dreamer1483 chapter 7 . 11/9/2014
I really hope that you finish this story! I think it's very good and I would like to know what happens!
TDitty chapter 7 . 10/19/2014
I love it. Would also like to see the end what are some of snows thoughts
eyann85 chapter 7 . 10/19/2014
More awesomeness please !
susannajulia chapter 7 . 10/11/2014
Loved it, like your other fics. Hopefully you will continue with the story soon, I really liked the originality of this one and combined with your excellent writing its very good indeed.
Lucyferina chapter 7 . 8/4/2014
Love this story, will you go on writing it?
MrsRst chapter 7 . 6/17/2014
How have I not seen this story before? It is amazing!
jk chapter 7 . 6/12/2014
omg wheres the rest of this story? its awesome and I love snow lol I need the rest of this story and closure!
Deonne chapter 7 . 5/29/2014
I really enjoyed this story as it is so far. Do you plan on continuing it
lostaloneNY chapter 7 . 5/6/2014
I LOVE THIS and can only passionately hope with every fiber of my being that you come back to it!
Aiseki0Hikari chapter 7 . 5/4/2014
I'm curious, and curiosity killed the cat...I sincerely hope you reply dear writer. Is Joshua I mean Snow...is he Joshua Uley? Sam's father? I know he went missing or walk away from Sam and her mother. Is he?

Love the plot by the way. And the Cullens pfft didn't visit at all through out the years, and suddenly they just want to drop off and see Bella. The nerve of them, stinking veggy vamp!
564 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »