Reviews for Fifty Words For Snow
sexysiren1981 chapter 7 . 1/20/2014
Nice. Very original storyline an as always ur wrting is exellent :) cant wait for the update...soon...please?!
Guest chapter 7 . 1/16/2014
please update soon
Booklover9477 chapter 7 . 1/2/2014
Awesome chapter! I liked very much ;). I like how the story is flowing and I very much look forward to the next update. I love how protective Snow is of her and that scene is the motel with the tracing of scars and all :). Keep up the amazing work, and I can't wait to read more! Until next time, Laila :k
untertasse chapter 7 . 12/28/2013
This story is fantastic! Please please please continue!
IndianWalker chapter 7 . 12/26/2013
Wow! I really hope you finish this! I really different story.
gokuhikaru82 chapter 7 . 12/2/2013
I really like this story. I am glad you decided to continue.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/29/2013
Still looking forward to an update. Thanks for writing such an intriguing story.
kerigocrazy chapter 7 . 11/20/2013
Yeah, Jake's definitely a dick, and I hate that, while I don't know enough of the story to really judge, Bella seems to be piling all of the bad history on her own shoulders. Hopefully Snow can help her work past all that guilt weighing her down. I really like how protective and tactile he is, sounds like a sexy beast :D
kerigocrazy chapter 5 . 11/20/2013
Oooh, it's Josh Uley! I'm such a fan of the more obscure pairings. Go figure that the Cullen's are on their way though; they always do seem to want to interfere with the wolf lovin'. I'm pretty interested to read more about what happened with Jake. I have a feeling he's gonna lose some cool points for me in this one.
kerigocrazy chapter 4 . 11/20/2013
Man, Bella is crazy brave in this one. I can't imagine being on the verge of a panic attack, while sewing up a giant wolf practically one-handed, and waiting for the bogeyman to descend. Especially with her awful history. And I'm getting the feeling that our poor wolf has been stuck for a lot longer than three years :(
kerigocrazy chapter 3 . 11/20/2013
I adore the title and the story behind it; there's something really romantic about it. Aaand of course where there be wolves there be vampires.
kerigocrazy chapter 2 . 11/20/2013
This is so sad; I can't wait to see who's underneath the fur and what their story is. The courting is sweet though...I mean, yeah creepy and sad, but sweet. I had a dog that used to do that. Nothing like walking out the front door to massacred bunny and bird in the morning.
kerigocrazy chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Ooh, so much info, but so many more questions...it's definitely got me hooked. Leave it to Bella Swan to narrowly escape death by tree and run into a random werewolf, geesh.
Harry with a mustache chapter 7 . 11/13/2013
I'm loving this! But if this is Joshua Uley that means he's Sam's father and maybe Embry's as well, that's gotta be awkward. I'm very curious how you're gonna handle that situation! :)
Guest chapter 7 . 11/5/2013
Please please please update. I'm begging here! I need more!
541 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »