Reviews for Fifty Words For Snow
MissPoisonedAddiction1 chapter 7 . 11/10/2014
Ooooh, I just read this again and found lucky chapter 7. Nearly lost my mind. Loving Snow, and Bella. And all of it. Seriously, words cannot fathom. I've got to say I've read some of your other fanfictions too (does this sound stalker-ish? Hoping not...) and adore the way you phrase it all, how blunt and then suddenly sharp it is. Your writing is beautiful. And I didn't think I could fall in love with the whole Sam/Bella thing or the Paul/Bella thing or the thing/thing... but damn it, woman, I've got a lotta love for your stuff. (Okay, now breaching stalker territory here. Better scoot.) Hope you're doing okay and that writers block hasn't gotten to you like it has to me! Much love.
dreamer1483 chapter 7 . 11/9/2014
I really hope that you finish this story! I think it's very good and I would like to know what happens!
TDitty chapter 7 . 10/19/2014
I love it. Would also like to see the end what are some of snows thoughts
eyann85 chapter 7 . 10/19/2014
More awesomeness please !
susannajulia chapter 7 . 10/11/2014
Loved it, like your other fics. Hopefully you will continue with the story soon, I really liked the originality of this one and combined with your excellent writing its very good indeed.
Lucyferina chapter 7 . 8/4/2014
Love this story, will you go on writing it?
MrsRst chapter 7 . 6/17/2014
How have I not seen this story before? It is amazing!
jk chapter 7 . 6/12/2014
omg wheres the rest of this story? its awesome and I love snow lol I need the rest of this story and closure!
Deonne chapter 7 . 5/29/2014
I really enjoyed this story as it is so far. Do you plan on continuing it
lostaloneNY chapter 7 . 5/6/2014
I LOVE THIS and can only passionately hope with every fiber of my being that you come back to it!
Aiseki0Hikari chapter 7 . 5/4/2014
I'm curious, and curiosity killed the cat...I sincerely hope you reply dear writer. Is Joshua I mean Snow...is he Joshua Uley? Sam's father? I know he went missing or walk away from Sam and her mother. Is he?

Love the plot by the way. And the Cullens pfft didn't visit at all through out the years, and suddenly they just want to drop off and see Bella. The nerve of them, stinking veggy vamp!
Upd8FasterDammit chapter 7 . 3/31/2014
Oh my gosh that was a great story. IS a great story. Please update soon, I love it so much ! :D
Fancyunicorn chapter 7 . 3/29/2014
O-o your lovelies and darlings?...YES I LIKED IT CONTINUE
sbeller80 chapter 7 . 3/8/2014
Loved the start. Are you going to continue it?
Guest chapter 7 . 2/13/2014