Reviews for Fifty Words For Snow
lipglossandcigarettes chapter 7 . 9/28/2013
You came back :)
Jellybean Coconut chapter 7 . 9/28/2013
Love the story line! I am excited to see where everything is going and have questions answered.
winterstormrain chapter 7 . 9/28/2013
yey, you're back! :)

great chapter, i'll be waiting for your next update:)
mami-hai chapter 7 . 9/28/2013
You are back! Snow is back!
So, Snow is someone's father or grandfather? Sam's? or?
Hope I can read your next chapter soon!
jesterjam chapter 7 . 9/28/2013
Great chapter! Can't wait till the next one!
pharmgirl270 chapter 7 . 9/27/2013
So glad you are back. I'm really enjoying the direction this story is taking. Thanks for writing.
honeybun37876 chapter 7 . 9/27/2013
uh oh i wondering what is the pack is going to do or say hope u update soon :)
cielo76azul chapter 7 . 9/27/2013
Glad u are back!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/27/2013
looking good.
Mr. Shy Rockstar chapter 7 . 9/27/2013
Lyndsey you never cease to amaze me and drop my jaw! I love this story! omg! Can't wait to see the next update :) Whats your update schedule? Is it still a steady one? Damn I love Snow...I mean Joshua... so much! Hes just so. Not jake or the rest of the pack ya know? Lol idk. Can't wait to see what happens when he meets the pack!

Hey the only question I have is why did Snow phase back when Irina tried to attack? Just curious.
xoxo
Msr
XxJasper'sAngelxX chapter 7 . 9/27/2013
I'm so glad you're back with this awesome story.

The meeting between Bella and Jacob was awkward to say the least and he should've known better than to want to seperate Bella from snow. He should know that Bella's caring and protective nature wouldn't allow that.
Anabely chapter 7 . 9/27/2013
So glad you're back. A great chapter and just as much (if different) tension in La Push as with the Denalis.
Tavitha chapter 7 . 9/27/2013
Love. Love. LOVE! I am SO glad to see this story updated and with such a meaty update as well! I can't wait to see what happens when Snow meets the pack!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/27/2013
AJWild chapter 7 . 9/27/2013
Loved it! Jacob vs snow is fascinating. I can't wait to see what the pack have to say. Now I'm wondering if Jacobs house is all fixed up because he imprinted. More please! :)
519 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »