Reviews for Inkling
LoveShipper chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Awwww Austin and Ally having sweet and adorable moments, not matter how small they might seem during the months is so sweet
Guest chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Super good! Hope there's a sequel! :-)
naada.bh chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
I like how you only wrote down this one specific event that had, like, an importance in the month that went with every part, like, first day of school in September, Thanksgiving in November, etc...

It's even better when you made him have a picture of her with her messy hair hanging on his locker's door.

An overprotective/jealous Austin is always the best, always.

It is such a thing Austin would do, see her struggle with something high above her and not go over to get it for her, but instead just watches her. Like, I've been dreaming about something like this to happen on the show forever, like, literally.

The thank you card thing was so cute because it had a picture of her and for her, it was, like, a "better picture" than the one he already has and Idk it's just cute.

When I read March, I almost screamed, because I was not expecting them to be together, like, you didn't hint it in the previous month, and when I read "They've been together for a whole three hours," I nearly screamed. That was a great thing you did there.

March is definitely my favorite, not just because they were together in it, it was cute, and sweet, and I loved how they got together, and how he wanted to hold her hand and she told him to keep both of his hands on the wheel, and how he "took her by the hips in his driveway, because he can.", ( this right here is my favorite line in the story ), and the ending was like the usual, which is perfect.

Great job!
Cammie Cassia Chase chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
I love it. :)
Cataniagirl chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Yay! Cute & sweet! Thanks! (For posting and using my prompts) Good job!
xoElle23 chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Love love love love love.