Reviews for Los Angeles Heat
summerpoint chapter 3 . 11/10
this was hot and steamy, just the way i like it... letty's immaturity throughout this fic was a tad annoying, but i'll chalk it up to her being young and not knowing how to properly express her feelings. i'm glad that dom was mature enough for the both of them.
sassymelissa chapter 3 . 7/7
Love this story
degrassijayandalex chapter 3 . 9/25/2013
AMAZING! Awesome, amazing work from you like always. I totally loved the whole thing! Great job!(:
degrassijayandalex chapter 2 . 9/25/2013
As another awesome chapter! So cute that Dom keeps watching her and then finally kissed her. Aw I felt so bad for Letty at the end though cant wait to see what you got in store for the last chapter!(:
degrassijayandalex chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
I just found is story now and so far I loved the first chapter! I love how once already knows hat she has the hots for Dom. And you had me cracking up when Dom looked at Letty and saw that half the bottle was gone and Vince was just leke she wouldn't even let me touch the bottle. Haha. Can't wait to go read the next chapter!(:
SereneCalamity chapter 3 . 7/20/2013
I think you should write another chapter :
Little-Angry-Kitten chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Oh Dom! Green is not your color, love! Lol You do realize it's almost four am where I live and I'm just sitting here reading your fan fictions and reviewing all of them right? Yeah, you are that good dude! This was an amazing trip! Thank you so much for sharing it with us!
layali86 chapter 3 . 5/12/2013
Love it! Finally they the nasty! Lol. Thanks for sharing!
DANDANI chapter 3 . 5/9/2013
Wow! This story is very exciting.
I loved, loved, loved! hahaha
Hot is the word that defines this chapter. I like that it go ahead, because I see great potential in this story.
A fun and quirky game of conquest "two gorillas beating their chests to see who screams, louder". It would be very interesting. hahaha
I was reminded Howard Stern interview. lol
You always presenting us with their wonderful stories. I loved!
Thanks for sharing! hugs, my sweet friend.
Karikocha chapter 3 . 5/8/2013
I love how you get their interactions just right, their bantering is so spot on I think.

Good for her, kinda getting back at him. He sees that it's possible to have competition, and that she won't fall neatly into his lap whenever he wants or thinks its right.

Sexy chapter.

Loved this.
SunflowersAndHoney chapter 3 . 5/7/2013
Loved It!
CloneClubLove chapter 3 . 5/7/2013
As always, I can't wait for more! Great character portrayal and story. Love you writing! Cheers love!
Stacee13 chapter 3 . 5/6/2013
I absolutely LOVED it...

You did a great job.. i like the struggle with wanting Letty but feeling that he dshouldn't do anything until she is at least 18. Then the acceptance that Letty knows what she wants and is not afraid to voice her thoughts and opinions, so if she wants it then he might as well give in.
Miss.Love.27 chapter 3 . 5/6/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
duchessduchie chapter 3 . 5/5/2013
You use/write humor so brilliantly! I know I always say that but you really do such an amazing job knowing when and where to add some humor. I love how Letty had a date and how Dom cleared out the house for the argument to come. I love how Dom emptied her gas tank. My jaw dropped when I read that because he dared touched her car! I love how Letty didn't back down but neither did Dom. You are also amazing job with writing the smut. :)