Reviews for The Meeting
Beth chapter 1 . 7/14
So is this a one shot? Is there EVER going to be a sequel?
WuvWinchesterHugs chapter 2 . 1/23
Can you PLEASE write a fanfiction based off of the small bit about dean getting brainwashed by the cult, and sammy pulling him out of it? I've read all of youd work. You could totally pull it off! And if you can include sam reminding dean about the amulet as part of it, that would be awesome too!
Brittani Wilson chapter 2 . 12/10/2015
Can you please write a fanfiction about the brief story you mentioned about dean getting caught up in a cult, and sammy being the one to pull him back in reality? And if somehow it could involve sam having dean focus on his amulet to do it, that would be da bomb!
LoveSamandDean chapter 2 . 12/13/2013
Wow you are such a good writer. This is going as one of my favorites.
Frakking Toasters chapter 2 . 11/4/2013
I loved this story. Getting some resolution with John was just what they needed. xo
angellec chapter 2 . 6/7/2013
Awesome, I would love to see John back and kicking butt.
SPN Mum chapter 2 . 5/7/2013
Now Dean got some answers from John too. They still don't know exactly who brought him back, or why, but it allowed John to tell his boys some things that they needed to hear and he needed to get said. Dean found out that he wasn't the one to break the first seal, and that the demons and angels needed him to believe it, so that they could force Dean and Sam apart. They knew that the only way to get the Winchesters to do what they wanted, was to separate them, but in the end, none of it worked anyway. Sam and Dean got back together and beat them. I hope John is allowed to keep looking after his boys.
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Wow! John was sent back to keep an eye on his boys? O.o I wonder who decided he needed to help them? I'm glad that Sam got a chance to talk to John some, but it's terrible that he got hurt again. Stupid thugs! :( I bet Dean breaks all the traffiv laws getting to the hospital, especially after hearing John's voice.
zekeschance chapter 2 . 4/30/2013
This was such an amazing story. So different and captivating. Loved how you portrayed John. Dean and John's meeting and subsequent conversation was so heartfelt and gut wrenching. At least to me. Those boys loved their father and he loved them. They did learn to be stoic but they have a loyalty that is layers and layers deep. Wonderful job. I appreciate this and all your stories so much. Thank you.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/30/2013
Very interesting and thought-provoking story. Though I hate, loathe, detest, despise (et cetera, et cetera) John, I kinda wish the boys could have this for their peace of mind (though there is absolutely no justification for what John did to both boys).

"...he knew it was his lack of faith in Sam before Lucifer was set free and then afterward that had allowed everything else to happen.

"He just wanted to make you proud. He wanted to someone you'd love and in the end I'm the one who destroyed what you hadn't because I let him think he wasn't good enough to be my brother and when I tossed the amulet…I still can see his eyes that day..."

It's always aggravated me that Sam got all the blame when Dean chose the angels over his brother.

Wonder where John got that amulet? So sad that Sam was still unsure if Dean would want it back. Thank you that Dean did.

Thanks very much for sharing your wonderful talent and your time.
TG
doyleshuny chapter 2 . 4/27/2013
PMG I had to agree with John Winchester. Throwing that amulet away had to be one of the biggest dick moves DEan has ever made. I'm just praying that Sammy got it out of the bin and gives it to Dean soon. Maybe before the third trial? Wouldn't that be awesome? EXCELLENT JOB!
sandycub chapter 2 . 4/27/2013
There is so much about this story that I just loved! Dean punching John because he sold himself for Dean and left Dean to deal with so much shit without enough information that his Dad could have given him just felt so right! I have often thought that if given the chance Dean would tear his Dad a new one for "if you can't save Sam you'll have to kill him" stuff! I loved the scenes between John and Sam and then John and Dean SO much and you not only threw in an amulet fix but took some of the weight off Dean that he didn't actually break the first seal.

I know Jensen doesn't really want the amulet back because of the problems and the chipped teeth it causes but maybe they will tie it in somehow in the last episode! Or they could find it but instead of Dean wearing it he could hang it from Baby's rearview mirror!

Loved Dean getting to explain about Henry to John!
murphy9202 chapter 2 . 4/27/2013
Awesome story. Loved it.
theupsidedown227 chapter 2 . 4/27/2013
Loved it. I haven't had a chance to watch most of the new Supernatural episodes but it would be pretty awesome if John was brought back. . . Just saying...
wandamarie chapter 2 . 4/27/2013
wow it is getting good thanks
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »