Reviews for Waiting For A Girl
marthapreston4 chapter 12 . 3/8
This is more a garcia/hotch story I think you should tell people that before they read
marthapreston4 chapter 8 . 3/8
Instead of these minds games why dont they throw them into an intergation room and be like we know you lie each other work it out and lock the door. because men don't get subtly
arses21 chapter 16 . 10/16/2014
Thanks for giving Hotch a primary role in this! I love Morgan/Garcia & to have Hotch as matchmaker was icing in the cake. Wonderfully written, thanks!
snuggy29 chapter 16 . 9/28/2014
Lovely I just love it. All of your stories are so good.
I just looked on your page and I dont see the sequel so what gives. Will Hotch get with JJ or will he help her get her marriage back on track.
Bella Beans chapter 16 . 9/26/2014
I must tell you that this is one of my all time fav Penelope/Derek stories. All time.
I also want to let you know that I adore the way you write Hotch. His dry humor, competitive streak, and restrained Alpha male behavior just seem so spot on. I came for Garcia and Morgan, but I stayed for Hotch.
Sinvisigoth chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
Go Hotch! :D
jayjrat chapter 16 . 12/31/2013
I do want to know and now would be nice! ;)
fantastic work as usual :)
jayjrat chapter 15 . 12/31/2013
awwww :)
jayjrat chapter 13 . 12/31/2013
bravo! a very well done chapter in a very good story :)
jayjrat chapter 2 . 12/31/2013
love this Hotch! :)
Peanut84 chapter 16 . 12/10/2013
Many thanks, Kricket for sharing your talents with all of us. I love reading and obsessing over your stories as they come out a chapter at a time, but I truly adore sitting and reading a completed one, in one long session. You take me away from everyday reality, to a familiar world of people I admire, and you make everything better for us all. Kudos my friend, and thanks!
Kathy0518 chapter 16 . 11/8/2013
excellent just wow great story
Kathy0518 chapter 14 . 11/8/2013
I didn't think I could love Hotch anymore but I have been proven wrong. gah loved it
Kathy0518 chapter 3 . 11/8/2013
I only feel a tad bad for Derek and well Im loving Hotch right now. Man I would so marry that man lol. More soon
Kathy0518 chapter 2 . 11/8/2013
I have to remind myself this will probably end in Morgan and Garcia but my hotch feelings are on overload. I seriously love how you write him. just wow :)