Reviews for Waiting For A Girl
HedwigGirl chapter 16 . 9/11
AGH THIS WAS SO FUCKIN GOOD
HedwigGirl chapter 15 . 9/11
That's it. You killed me.
HedwigGirl chapter 7 . 9/11
OMG ROSSI IS SO WISE
HedwigGirl chapter 4 . 9/11
I'm dying this is too good! My mouth hurts from smiling!
HedwigGirl chapter 1 . 9/11
One chapter in and I can already tell that I'm in love with this fic
KbellaManoso chapter 1 . 6/1
It might be a three year old story but I have to leave a note to say I am freaking loving this! The characters come alive and the actors pull it off as only they can in this storyline playing in my head. Well done! Nice to see Hotch in the thick of things.:)
marthapreston4 chapter 12 . 3/8/2015
This is more a garcia/hotch story I think you should tell people that before they read
marthapreston4 chapter 8 . 3/8/2015
Instead of these minds games why dont they throw them into an intergation room and be like we know you lie each other work it out and lock the door. because men don't get subtly
arses21 chapter 16 . 10/16/2014
Thanks for giving Hotch a primary role in this! I love Morgan/Garcia & to have Hotch as matchmaker was icing in the cake. Wonderfully written, thanks!
snuggy29 chapter 16 . 9/28/2014
Lovely I just love it. All of your stories are so good.
I just looked on your page and I dont see the sequel so what gives. Will Hotch get with JJ or will he help her get her marriage back on track.
Bella Beans chapter 16 . 9/26/2014
I must tell you that this is one of my all time fav Penelope/Derek stories. All time.
I also want to let you know that I adore the way you write Hotch. His dry humor, competitive streak, and restrained Alpha male behavior just seem so spot on. I came for Garcia and Morgan, but I stayed for Hotch.
Sinvisigoth chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
Go Hotch! :D
jayjrat chapter 16 . 12/31/2013
I do want to know and now would be nice! ;)
fantastic work as usual :)
jayjrat chapter 15 . 12/31/2013
awwww :)
jayjrat chapter 13 . 12/31/2013
bravo! a very well done chapter in a very good story :)