Reviews for White Flags
Thank You chapter 60 . 2/20
That was the first fic I've ever read that was focused on the marauders...really fantastic. I read it while waiting for your other fix to be updated...you're my favorite fan fiction writer!
Really good
Abraxan chapter 60 . 1/22
You are an amazing writer! Your stories are well-plotted, your characters are well-rounded, believable and charming, and you have stayed true to canon, yet have made these characters live. The relationships between James and Sirius and James and Lily are charming, funny and real. Beautiful work! Keep it up!,
Really good
hogwartslivy chapter 60 . 11/24/2014
I read this a good two years ago for the first time, and the end still gets me. Excellent timeless and pure James and Lily fic.
Guest chapter 60 . 11/1/2014
That last chapter almost made me cry. You have some serious talent. Everything you write is so interesting! Thank you for writing!
TooLazyToLogin chapter 60 . 7/22/2014
This was so beautiful and so wonderful that even though I have finals I just spent 3 hours on this. You've portrayed them so perfectly and I can see that even though you updAte everyday, your work is in no way shoddy or rushed and your writing is impeccable and causing me to use too many adjectives. Loved it a lot and will definitely check out any others that you have!
Trudie chapter 60 . 5/17/2014
I really enjoyed this story -Thank you
midnight red chapter 26 . 4/30/2014
Gosh that was hilarious! LOL
midnight red chapter 5 . 4/30/2014
In your summary when you said "rather attached to Sirius" I expected something else. Amazing though...
Karrin chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
i don't know what it is about ur writing but i cant help my self i am rereading this fic for about the 6th time and it never gets old :) ur work is amazing!
Immortal Teenager chapter 60 . 3/14/2014
That is a brilliant way to end - congrats.
krogers661 chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
I can't believe this fic doesn't have more reviews, I've been reading avidly for days and loved it! It was the most believable (for me) Mauraders story I've ever read, and in my mind I think it will become their "official" story from now on! X
SiriPhoenix chapter 60 . 2/15/2014
OMG. I started reading this at some point months ago after I fell in love with "Innocent" and have been reading it slowly over breaks, and I'd had niggling thoughts that some bits sounded familiar from other stories, but only just realized that this was the beginning of the whole saga (I love the godmother bit - that was what finally tipped me off, btw). You are a god.
Karrin chapter 60 . 12/30/2013
i love this fic sooo much