Reviews for White Flags
Kiratt chapter 60 . 9/20
What a nice read! There were some parts that I thought could have been expanded upon, and certain aspects that seemed a bit funky, but overall it was a joy to watch your story unfold.
Thanks!
Prince Pondincherry chapter 60 . 5/24
Wow, your later stories make this last chapter really sad, what with the timing.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 35 . 5/24
Did they not have anti-Apparition wards up? I mean, obviously not, I guess. Voldemort must have been overconfident.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 32 . 5/24
Even without proof, they should have told Dumbledore anyway. At worst he'd just be on the lookout a bit, and at best he'd solve the problem for them!
Prince Pondincherry chapter 29 . 5/24
Someone better figure it out before James has to escape all on his own and tell them himself.
Guest in Europe chapter 60 . 4/11
Another brilliant story... a sort of prequel I guess. Your writing and your interpretation of the story and the characters is wonderful and totally addictive.

Thank you again and again.
That was lovely to read. I haven't read much about the Marauders in school so it was a pleasure to have a backstory filled in. It was pretty exciting too. An excellent segue to the last chapter without going overboard. We all know what happened next so it was good to refrain. Made it more poignant. We are left with a rather obvious problem though, in that Snape knows Peter was the traitor. Wouldn't he have told Dumbledore when he joined the Light side? Even if it was too late to save the Potters, Dumbledore would have been able to save Sirius from Azkaban. Anyway, it was a pleasure.
nanaeleanor chapter 8 . 3/3
This Lily is rather mean and judgmental. It's hard to see why he likes her so much.
Dagmar Buse chapter 60 . 1/9
Very interesting take on what saved Harry that Halloween night, quite unique and unexpected - and a wonderful arc towards Harry's defeat of Voldemort 17 years later.

Despite ~knowing~ what comes next, I can't help but wish to read ~your~ version of it!

Very well done!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/28/2015
OKAY I AM MID WAY THROUGH THE CHAPTER AND I JUST SQUEALED IN DELIGHT AT THE FACT THAT REG AND SIRIUS GET ALONG WELL
Sue Clover chapter 45 . 6/28/2015
Yay for the Unicorn Association!
Sue Clover chapter 10 . 6/19/2015
You'd think he'd take a hint, and - not give up - but try another angle. Honestly, if he's asked her out every single day, for years, of course she's going to be sick of it! He needs to try something else. Ah, well. He gets her in the end, doesn't he?
Guest chapter 60 . 3/14/2015
Nope. No. Then they all go to sleep. And Remus and sirius come over. Because no one dies
Guest chapter 58 . 3/14/2015
The countdown thing was really cool
Guest chapter 50 . 3/13/2015
James, sirius, and mr Evans were adorable