Reviews for White Flags
OKAY I AM MID WAY THROUGH THE CHAPTER AND I JUST SQUEALED IN DELIGHT AT THE FACT THAT REG AND SIRIUS GET ALONG WELL
Sue Clover chapter 45 . 6/28
Yay for the Unicorn Association!
Sue Clover chapter 10 . 6/19
You'd think he'd take a hint, and - not give up - but try another angle. Honestly, if he's asked her out every single day, for years, of course she's going to be sick of it! He needs to try something else. Ah, well. He gets her in the end, doesn't he?
Nope. No. Then they all go to sleep. And Remus and sirius come over. Because no one dies
The countdown thing was really cool
James, sirius, and mr Evans were adorable
Lily is kinda mean.
Thank You chapter 60 . 2/20
That was the first fic I've ever read that was focused on the marauders...really fantastic. I read it while waiting for your other fix to be updated...you're my favorite fan fiction writer!
Really good
Abraxan chapter 60 . 1/22
You are an amazing writer! Your stories are well-plotted, your characters are well-rounded, believable and charming, and you have stayed true to canon, yet have made these characters live. The relationships between James and Sirius and James and Lily are charming, funny and real. Beautiful work! Keep it up!,
Really good
hogwartslivy chapter 60 . 11/24/2014
I read this a good two years ago for the first time, and the end still gets me. Excellent timeless and pure James and Lily fic.
Guest chapter 60 . 11/1/2014
That last chapter almost made me cry. You have some serious talent. Everything you write is so interesting! Thank you for writing!
TooLazyToLogin chapter 60 . 7/22/2014
This was so beautiful and so wonderful that even though I have finals I just spent 3 hours on this. You've portrayed them so perfectly and I can see that even though you updAte everyday, your work is in no way shoddy or rushed and your writing is impeccable and causing me to use too many adjectives. Loved it a lot and will definitely check out any others that you have!
Trudie chapter 60 . 5/17/2014
I really enjoyed this story -Thank you