Reviews for White Flags
There's a problem in your grammar. Instead of saying "the boy called james, peter, etc. You can just say their name to make it short
The way your story is construct is a mess. The way you explain your story is not brief enough for us readers to understand your writing. There is ALWAYS something missing in the way you write your story. Your story is not detailed enough. Like the part in the story where you didnt mentioned Rookwood as the one who disguises James which makes me get puzzled.
ink7blot chapter 60 . 7/17
Her head was swimming. Of course, there was the familiar feeling of approval and sad nostalgia that always came every time she finished a story, but this time there was also the panic that came with the knowledge of what else would happen that Halloween night. This time there was also the need to shower gratitude on the author. This time ... this time, she could have floated on cloud nine and yet want to melt into the ground and lived in either of those places comfortably.

-my current mood in a short paragraph, by Scarlet L.
ink7blot chapter 50 . 7/17
As the fiftieth chapter drew to a close, she was overcome with the desire to embrace the author for the excessive amounts of content and fluff encased in that single story.

-my current mood in a sentence, by Scarlet L.
ink7blot chapter 40 . 7/17
Everything was fine and she could finally breath a sigh of relief. Now if someone could just call the rodent exterminators...

-my current mood in two sentences, by Scarlet L.
ink7blot chapter 30 . 7/17
She wanted to scream, to break something, to sob, and yet none of these urges were more important than the one to do all of these things at once.

-my current mood in another sentence, by Scarlet L.
ink7blot chapter 20 . 7/9
It was the end of Chapter Twenty. And she was beginning to revise her plans to maim the author of the fic for writing such an agonizing slow-burn.

-my current mood in two sentences by Scarlet L.
ink7blot chapter 10 . 7/9
"It's been ten fucking chapters and I need this ship to happen soon," she said right before she saw that the story was sixty chapters long.

-my current mood in a single sentence, by Scarlet L.
majamugel chapter 59 . 5/18
I love the way you write. I "discovered" you not long ago and just now finished everything you have written so far and I am in love. You're now one of my favorite fanfiction authors and I am so happy you're still active. the last chapter broke my heart in so many ways. Well done!
almostNEET chapter 58 . 4/18
did Lily just...
now THAT was badass!
almostNEET chapter 46 . 4/18
and there's the scar
almostNEET chapter 45 . 4/18
ahhhh! this is where that association came from!
almostNEET chapter 31 . 4/18
Ha! more like a FAT chance!
seriously how did Wormtail not realize that Malfoy's plan was idiotic from the start. James and Sirius were like brothers, no way would one not recognize the other.
almostNEET chapter 28 . 4/18
ooooooh! do they suspect?
almostNEET chapter 26 . 4/18
Minnie knowing enough about Dumble's habits to cut him off prematurely was definitely the highlight of this great chapter!