Reviews for What if
ScarlettFitch chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Aww that was really sweet! I liked the dialogue between the two characters and I think you got across Patroclus' emotions really well. Good job, especially for your first fic!

Also thank you for your review on my story :)

SF
Little Leaf of the Redwoods chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Love the 'brotherly fluff.' You have some great ideas and definitely some talent for this.
HaloFin17 chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Hey there, congrats on your first Troy fic! And thank you especially for the mention in your author's note - that was very sweet of you :-)

I believe this whole scenario was something you'd mentioned wanting to see on this site but didn't, so I'm proud of you for taking the initiative yourself. You certainly captured the turbulent storm of emotions, and it does leave me wondering why they couldn't just talk to each other, for goodness sake. Alas.

Congrats again, my friend!
Halo
garskira chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Love this premise! And so much fluff 3
Spiritblaze chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Wow, this is a rather nice little surprise! When you shared this idea with me, I'd thought it was only that: an idea. I didn't know you were going to actually write this, so yay! :)

I love your very original idea/premise, and in my opinion, you captured both Achilles' and Patroclus' characters well.

There's a lot of sweetness in this oneshot, if I say so myself, especially towards the end. Love it! :)

Teehee, I'm surprised you said "break your arm" instead of "smack around." xDDD

My only criticism is to use quotation marks next time, so it's easier to tell the difference between the narrative and speaking lines.

Thank you for a sweet little oneshot!