Reviews for Welcome to the Real World
Wumpuff8 chapter 14 . 4/14
I really enjoyed this storyI love that both Harry and Draco grew stronger together as well as individually. And Harry totally deserves such supportive friends (new and old, muggle and magic alike) that it made me very happy to see their interactionsWell done!
Bele chapter 14 . 12/13/2019
Hey and thank you very much for this gem of a story. I hadn't laughed so much in a long time, a real spark in my life, and the inside joke did get me through a whole week. Awesomely done, really brilliant and good!
Luzula-spicata chapter 14 . 10/10/2019
Thank you very much for your beautiful story
slytherin.praj chapter 14 . 7/2/2019
Awesome! It's a nice story.. LOVE DRARRY
Story is Perfectly balanced.. Even fit for children..no cuss words no smut.. I wonder why should it have M rating
Malini85 chapter 2 . 3/12/2019
Im smiling like a goof.. This is so endearing
seagullpotato chapter 14 . 10/1/2018
This story was so good! You’re v talented at making me cry
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2018
That was fantastic ! It was like I was feeling Draco's helplessness thought all the chapter.
bethabetha chapter 6 . 6/21/2018
picked this to read because i was looking for something light after just finishing a really dark story. the plot and characters are pretty good, but the amount of spelling and grammatical errors are making it difficult to read. practically every other sentence i’m having to correct something in my head, and it’s taking me right out of the story.
Lostyourmind chapter 1 . 5/21/2018
I really want to read this but it’s impossible, the spaces between the lines are to big to make the story flow. Is there perhaps any way you can correct this? Please?
LilLioness chapter 14 . 1/16/2018
What a lovely story! Very hard to put down and I love the little detail of glowing eyes!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/7/2017
Soo draco is asexual or at least demisexual. Really beautiful writing.
Irisa Milan chapter 1 . 6/15/2017
I like this, my heart was breaking for Draco the whole chapter but it's so cute how he reacts to muggle things and the muggle world and the muggles themselves.
JSE chapter 12 . 1/20/2017
We have the same birthdate! How cool is that?
By the way, I adore this story completely. It's adorable and hilarious and is preventing me from leaving my phone alone. I love it.
Avery chapter 14 . 1/5/2017
This chapter messed me up because about half the people at the party are dead. But that was not known when this was written. This story was amazing and fantastic and everything I could ever want and or need in a drarry fic. Thank you.
Ann chapter 14 . 11/14/2016
I think I'm in love. That was a stupendously great story :)
2,091 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »