Reviews for Welcome to the Real World
Soo draco is asexual or at least demisexual. Really beautiful writing.
Irisa Milan chapter 1 . 6/15
I like this, my heart was breaking for Draco the whole chapter but it's so cute how he reacts to muggle things and the muggle world and the muggles themselves.
JSE chapter 12 . 1/20
We have the same birthdate! How cool is that?
By the way, I adore this story completely. It's adorable and hilarious and is preventing me from leaving my phone alone. I love it.
Avery chapter 14 . 1/5
This chapter messed me up because about half the people at the party are dead. But that was not known when this was written. This story was amazing and fantastic and everything I could ever want and or need in a drarry fic. Thank you.
Ann chapter 14 . 11/14/2016
I think I'm in love. That was a stupendously great story :)
Guest chapter 14 . 11/14/2016
This was so good! It had me laughing and crying and i got the feelz. Amazing! Job well done
DizzyZina chapter 1 . 8/24/2016
Great first chapter. I think you really captured the hopelessness associated with being lost and isolated. Draco's experiences in the Muggle world are interesting. Little things that we take for granted are obviously so foreign to him. It will be interesting to see how he evolves with more muggle exposure.
Mean Little Lemon chapter 3 . 8/6/2016
*Squeal*
Guest chapter 14 . 6/24/2016
That was the greatest! i could have swore that i finished it around Chapter 9, but getting to continue was absolute bliss. I couldn't breathe at certain points, died laughing, all the while re-reading the funny quirky sentences, and felt tears prickling my eyes when the characters were met with difficult dilemmas. My heart pounded as the moments of love were shown and i couldn't bare to part with my computer at certain points while reading. i just had to know what Dudley would do or how Draco would react with Paul. This story was a masterpiece, showing all good writing techniques. I know this story was written a while ago but it was so gracefully written that even now someone still feels all the emotion.
Murasaki Hina chapter 14 . 3/20/2016
I can't believe that I've never reviewed to this. I loved this story and I would love it more if the space between sentences wasn't so much. Other than that, it was amzing and anybody who hasn't read this is missing a lot.
lieutenantcardinal chapter 14 . 11/12/2015
Great story! :D
Amora.Lee chapter 8 . 6/23/2015
That was really such a Draco thought process "The Present surely got better...
Amora.Lee chapter 5 . 6/22/2015
That was just...wonderful
arandomperson44 chapter 6 . 6/14/2015
I've really enjoyed this, thank you so much. I hope to see more stories from this author in the future.
Again I just really loved this :)
Maggie chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
I followed this fic when it was originally posted, chapter by chapter, in another lifetime, almost. I saved it, edited spelling and typos and printed it out. It took forever to find the right fanart to illustrate but I did and more than 10 years later, its still one of my absolute fav fics. There is a warmth that touches the heart and makes me feel ...richer, like a very personal, well thoughtout gift would. Like a pair of soft, red mittens.
I really do hope you still write a bit. You have a rare talent for connecting with the readers emotions like good music. You still make me smile every time! May all good things come to you

Maggie