Reviews for Welcome to the Real World
That was fantastic ! It was like I was feeling Draco's helplessness thought all the chapter.
bethabetha chapter 6 . 6/21
picked this to read because i was looking for something light after just finishing a really dark story. the plot and characters are pretty good, but the amount of spelling and grammatical errors are making it difficult to read. practically every other sentence i’m having to correct something in my head, and it’s taking me right out of the story.
Lostyourmind chapter 1 . 5/21
I really want to read this but it’s impossible, the spaces between the lines are to big to make the story flow. Is there perhaps any way you can correct this? Please?
LilLioness chapter 14 . 1/16
What a lovely story! Very hard to put down and I love the little detail of glowing eyes!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/7/2017
Soo draco is asexual or at least demisexual. Really beautiful writing.
Irisa Milan chapter 1 . 6/15/2017
I like this, my heart was breaking for Draco the whole chapter but it's so cute how he reacts to muggle things and the muggle world and the muggles themselves.
JSE chapter 12 . 1/20/2017
We have the same birthdate! How cool is that?
By the way, I adore this story completely. It's adorable and hilarious and is preventing me from leaving my phone alone. I love it.
Avery chapter 14 . 1/5/2017
This chapter messed me up because about half the people at the party are dead. But that was not known when this was written. This story was amazing and fantastic and everything I could ever want and or need in a drarry fic. Thank you.
Ann chapter 14 . 11/14/2016
I think I'm in love. That was a stupendously great story :)
Guest chapter 14 . 11/14/2016
This was so good! It had me laughing and crying and i got the feelz. Amazing! Job well done
DizzyZina chapter 1 . 8/24/2016
Great first chapter. I think you really captured the hopelessness associated with being lost and isolated. Draco's experiences in the Muggle world are interesting. Little things that we take for granted are obviously so foreign to him. It will be interesting to see how he evolves with more muggle exposure.
Mean Little Lemon chapter 3 . 8/6/2016
*Squeal*
Guest chapter 14 . 6/24/2016
That was the greatest! i could have swore that i finished it around Chapter 9, but getting to continue was absolute bliss. I couldn't breathe at certain points, died laughing, all the while re-reading the funny quirky sentences, and felt tears prickling my eyes when the characters were met with difficult dilemmas. My heart pounded as the moments of love were shown and i couldn't bare to part with my computer at certain points while reading. i just had to know what Dudley would do or how Draco would react with Paul. This story was a masterpiece, showing all good writing techniques. I know this story was written a while ago but it was so gracefully written that even now someone still feels all the emotion.
Murasaki Hina chapter 14 . 3/20/2016
I can't believe that I've never reviewed to this. I loved this story and I would love it more if the space between sentences wasn't so much. Other than that, it was amzing and anybody who hasn't read this is missing a lot.
theredsweater chapter 14 . 11/12/2015