Reviews for Welcome to the Real World
Sir StalkingWarrior chapter 14 . 7/16
I really enjoyed this fanfic thank you! It was so up and down and nicely put together and the interactions between Harry and Draco were sometimes to cute to contain!
ElweChan7 chapter 1 . 4/8
I have to listen to the fanfics. why does it keep saying nnvsp? between nearly every line... it makes it impossible to listen. I swear I've listened to this fiction before. it isn't visible in text...
Guest chapter 14 . 11/20/2020
This is soooo beautiful. I loved how Draco came to the Muggle world and that transition. Tim and Mike reminded me sooo much of wolfstar. Felt so good.
Wumpuff8 chapter 14 . 4/14/2020
I really enjoyed this storyI love that both Harry and Draco grew stronger together as well as individually. And Harry totally deserves such supportive friends (new and old, muggle and magic alike) that it made me very happy to see their interactionsWell done!
Bele chapter 14 . 12/13/2019
Hey and thank you very much for this gem of a story. I hadn't laughed so much in a long time, a real spark in my life, and the inside joke did get me through a whole week. Awesomely done, really brilliant and good!
Luzula-spicata chapter 14 . 10/10/2019
Thank you very much for your beautiful story
slytherin.praj chapter 14 . 7/2/2019
Awesome! It's a nice story.. LOVE DRARRY
Story is Perfectly balanced.. Even fit for children..no cuss words no smut.. I wonder why should it have M rating
Malini85 chapter 2 . 3/12/2019
Im smiling like a goof.. This is so endearing
seagullpotato chapter 14 . 10/1/2018
This story was so good! You’re v talented at making me cry
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2018
That was fantastic ! It was like I was feeling Draco's helplessness thought all the chapter.
bethabetha chapter 6 . 6/21/2018
picked this to read because i was looking for something light after just finishing a really dark story. the plot and characters are pretty good, but the amount of spelling and grammatical errors are making it difficult to read. practically every other sentence i’m having to correct something in my head, and it’s taking me right out of the story.
Lostyourmind chapter 1 . 5/21/2018
I really want to read this but it’s impossible, the spaces between the lines are to big to make the story flow. Is there perhaps any way you can correct this? Please?
LilLioness chapter 14 . 1/16/2018
What a lovely story! Very hard to put down and I love the little detail of glowing eyes!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/7/2017
Soo draco is asexual or at least demisexual. Really beautiful writing.
Irisa Milan chapter 1 . 6/15/2017
I like this, my heart was breaking for Draco the whole chapter but it's so cute how he reacts to muggle things and the muggle world and the muggles themselves.
2,094 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »