Reviews for Mass Effect: Testament of the Last American Soldier
FinalGuardian chapter 17 . 6/2
This sample is pretty good, love to give the full thing a read if you ever post it.
tdychko chapter 34 . 4/21
Dude...what the fuck? THIS STORY IS FULL OF CRACK! I LOVE IT! Keep going, waiting to see how you make this turn out, wondering how Blade is gonna die to be honest...can't wait.
trustme3190920 chapter 34 . 3/25
You know you can give him AIDS to try and stop his immune system from fighting the nanites
MECHANICALCHEESE chapter 34 . 3/24
One of the references you used was from Section 8.
donald7777 chapter 34 . 3/22
No our hero can't be dieing, thats horrible. How is Shepard suppose to take on the reapers without our Marine killing machine?

I am looking forward to the next chapter keep up the amazing work:)
tobiasssa chapter 34 . 3/5
Refference: Hero
MidnightFenrir chapter 34 . 3/4
Damn, I can't believe I didn't read that story sooner. You've got a god damn good piece of work here! So I'll be following!

By the way, I'm a sucker for romance and, from what I've seen, I can trust you on the matter (if you see what I mean).

Other than that, well... Keep up the good work! And godspeed.
darkerego chapter 34 . 3/2
Good chapter, looking forward to the next.
praxis shadow chapter 34 . 3/1
I would be curious about how This story will end. Is he the one that as his final mission is going to run that death charge to the teleported that leads to the Citadel and face the star child who I could guess would take shape of Rachel.
FOODninja-321 chapter 34 . 3/1
You've got destiny?!
Please be on ps4...
Vault of glass solo is so hard
McDouggal chapter 34 . 3/1
So, EDI and Dr. Hacksaw both know about this new complication. Nobody else, except maybe Timmy. (Come to think of it, Aria and whoever she set to decide the data she got from Roland might know it was well, although that's a lesser likelihood given that Hacksaw and EDI only had suspicions.

Also, where'd Ashley end up? She wouldn't be forced to start at the hospital to recover.

Maybe you'll get in contact with Moridin soon. Mad doctor plus Hacksaw plus EDI might be able to figure out a cure.

Still, seems like a poor plan to have super soldiers who only have a life expectancy of three years max, especially given the R&D costs of this whole thing. Wars between powerful opponents are rarely over that quickly. I can understand the idea that they keep them I'd as needed, but it's still a huge limitation.
Commissar Critical chapter 16 . 3/1
The God of jokes I swear.
Commissar Critical chapter 5 . 3/1
Female SF, making fun of SAW gunners, and that little section at the end make this my least favorite chapter.
Cake Of Spades chapter 34 . 3/1
You're alive?

Huh.

Well, shit.

-me.
Commissar Critical chapter 2 . 3/1
The new god of one liners has arrived! He's been reborn!