Reviews for Shared Secrets (Rewrite)
Next chapie!?
Tamani chapter 8 . 11/29/2014
love it! So much, I hope though that as bad as it sounds hina is the one to get bitten and not sasuke!
nikols chapter 8 . 11/26/2014
I like the writing and appreciate the fact that you skirt over the details of what we know about Naruto rather than writing whats in the manga and just adding Hinata in. And instead you go into what Hinata is thinking and feeling. I cant wait for the next update.
RikuDai chapter 8 . 11/20/2014
yes an Update! :D I'm very very interested on the plotline so please please don't drop this story :3
Death-Angel-of-Anime chapter 8 . 11/19/2014
Awesome story, I really can't wait to read more! Please update again soon!
K9 chapter 8 . 11/18/2014
Congrats on the college and it's amazing hope u update
kawaii-sama25 chapter 8 . 11/18/2014
Regarding the honorifics. They call kakashi with 'sensei' attached to his name. So its suppose to be kakashi-sensei. In japan or any other asian country it's very rude to address your elder or a person of higher status with just their first name. Same for neji on how he address hinata with 'sama' not miss. I just need to point this out because it keeps cutting me out while reading. Please update soon.
Lucyole chapter 7 . 7/10/2014
I'm not sure wether i read the old story or not but that doenst matter right now
i like your story and its really good even when im mot so mcu hof an sasuke fan i would rather kill him befor he gets my hinata-chan but I will give her to him
to show him the light in the darkness to turn him to the goodside ( i would it even found funny when kakashi would be a little bit atractet do her i mean it hinata
she is jsut so adorabel to not like) please write or upload your nexct chapter
as soon as you can. *cookies for you*_v
miaandB chapter 7 . 5/15/2014
I like this chapter
Kiba is totally obvious though
RikuDai chapter 7 . 5/14/2014
It's fun reading cause I know what's going to happen(based on manga and anime) but I keep reading anyway because I want to see Hinata's POV and how you will twist the plot :)

Please update soon! :D
Peachie-Trishie chapter 7 . 4/1/2014
I hope you update real soon! This story is too good!
Fher34 chapter 7 . 3/29/2014
I recommend Tumblr! A lot of fans go there n stay updated (:
Rhe Muliya Young chapter 7 . 3/30/2014
Would you update next chapter, please?
Fumes43 chapter 7 . 3/30/2014
yay
TigerInTheMoonlight chapter 8 . 3/25/2014
Love the story, hope to see more soon!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »