Reviews for Shared Secrets (Discontinued)
I hope someone does adopt this story. Its cute and I like that you didn't make hinata so overly obsesse with naruto. But she still is admires him as her idol in away. I like how you charterize sasuke he doesn't seem to mind hinata she is quiet and insightful at times but can lose concentration making assume become annoyed. Naruto is a s loud as ever! And determined. I like how you show them all bond.
One thing I would like to see is all three of them to bond more. To show how each of their feeling towards each other change. I would like to see some of naturist thoughts. Even though he is a dense person I think even he would notice changes in interaction between his teammates.
Disgusting as fuck...ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Ahhhhh this is so good, I am officially hooked :)
And I think your characterization of sasuke and the others is pretty accurate for part 1! Good job, I also adore and admire Hinata :)
Carol Zoldik chapter 10 . 10/6/2015
Quite liked your fic .
I wonder if the seal on Hinata is visible , and if it's because she did not realize that is similar to Sasuke ? He ( Sasuke ) said he had been bitten and she ( Hinata ) should not have made the connection or ditoque she had also been bitten ?
I hope it continues right , I'm eager to see how it goes the struggles of the next chapter!
English is not my first language or the second ... It's so different from Portuguese ! Sorry for the spelling errors.
TheUtsukushiiYume chapter 10 . 9/28/2015
I think its great! I like it's lots so far,just waiting for Hinata to really kick some serious ass!
Saki-Hime chapter 10 . 9/17/2015
Hope they make it to the tower w/o more mishaps. Good chapter.
whitewind04578 chapter 10 . 9/15/2015
Yay! This seems good. :) Fav and following.
Bekota chapter 9 . 9/13/2015
You should make it a heaven seal so that sasuke and Hinata have to learn how to use it together therefore spend time together which means they will have a bond and eventually grow to like eachother in a romantic sense :D
Saki-Hime chapter 9 . 9/13/2015
Whoops now they made Sasuke angry, wrong move. Very good chapter. And abt your questions, uhm... since this is fan FICTION and you are the author so you decide what happens and how it happens. in my opinion their interactions r great just as you portrayed them cuz u r giving it room to grow. As far as seal... idk I guess it depens on what u r planning for the story, whatever it is, i'm sure it will be great.
jacememoryadeptbeleren chapter 9 . 9/13/2015
Ugh y is this piece of garbage loading in naruhina paring block.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/1/2015
I guess your not going too do a sequeal to the second life of bree tanner
Guest chapter 8 . 3/17/2015
Next chapie!?
Tamani chapter 8 . 11/29/2014
love it! So much, I hope though that as bad as it sounds hina is the one to get bitten and not sasuke!
nikols chapter 8 . 11/26/2014
I like the writing and appreciate the fact that you skirt over the details of what we know about Naruto rather than writing whats in the manga and just adding Hinata in. And instead you go into what Hinata is thinking and feeling. I cant wait for the next update.
RikuDai chapter 8 . 11/20/2014
yes an Update! :D I'm very very interested on the plotline so please please don't drop this story :3