Reviews for A Marriage Full of Surprises
They had sex
twlightbella chapter 23 . 6/15
Oh no
MG123 chapter 44 . 6/2
IT WAS A BEAUTIFUL STORY ! I loved it ! This is the first time I read a fiction in english, and I couldn't stop to read it! Thanks to Felinia who translate your story that I known about it, I couldn't wait to read the end, I was eager to read more. Anyway, you did a really good work and I loved it. Bye
Saissa chapter 44 . 4/23
Wonderful wonderful story!

I'm all smiles as I watch Liesel getting married.

I am so glad that Severus and Hermione have survived to 25 years!

May they still be together in another 25 years!
Saissa chapter 41 . 4/23
I know exactly how Hermione feels.

I was in labour for 24 hours and was also 9 days overdue before I had to undergo an emergency C-section as well. But I only had one child and he was just fine!
Saissa chapter 39 . 4/23
Oh Goody - Serverus has things under control.
Saissa chapter 33 . 4/23
That Greta woman is a Bitch. She better be Persona non grata at Hogwarts forever more, from now on!
Saissa chapter 29 . 4/23
If Hermione is ovulating then I guess this is when she does get pregnant! But Merlin that was embarrassing. Why the heck can Mrs Granger NOT stay out of her MARRIED daughters bedroom?

I love the way Severus and Hermione love each other and have built up a solid relationship.
AmayaBlack chapter 44 . 2/11
This was such a wonderful story! :D
jlynnross394 chapter 1 . 1/28
This story is amazing! Just like the rest of yours lol
Texaschic1 chapter 44 . 1/6
Great story. Thank you for sharing it!
SSHGFicAwards chapter 1 . 1/4
Congratulations! This story has been nominated for the 2014 SSHG Fan Fic Awards in the category of "Best Drama." The nomination period does not end until 29 January, so if you have fics that you feel deserve recognition in the 2014 year, please check out our site and nominate them! A complete list of nominations for each category will be posted on 2 February 2015.

Our award site can be found at .com.

If you wish to decline this nomination and not participate, please email the admins at SSHGficawards . If we do not hear from you we will assume that your nomination has been accepted.

You can also find us on facebook in the closed group "The SSHG Fic Awards."

Have an awesome day!

SSHGFicAward Mods
(TycheSong, AraeOfSomething & Wildcard_fic)
snapemanic chapter 44 . 12/19/2014
oh jesus ,... i really getting to love, love , love your storys !
lisacakes16 chapter 44 . 12/12/2014
I'm left with only one burning question: whatever happened to Harry? otherwise this was a great one to read!
810 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »