Reviews for A Marriage Full of Surprises
blackbloodywolf chapter 44 . 7/26/2014
so wonderful
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
best ss/hg fanfiction that i read ever! love it!
Dagger-Seishin chapter 44 . 7/22/2014
I really enjoyed this story! I don't alwyas like marriage act stories but this one turned out quite well.
I'm a bit surprised they didn't have one mor kid but I guess it understnadibke with the difficult birth of the twins and her son have Curial palsy((sp? Lol)) but you did. N amazing job. He wS still snarky professor snape but you coukd see he grew to love her.
Alifromnm chapter 44 . 6/21/2014
Your story was recommended to me by a friend on Tumblr. Spent today reading. Thanks for the wonderful read!
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 44 . 6/7/2014
Maya Angelou passed away, this was great.

How God Created Mother

God took the fragrance of a flower,
The majesty of a tree,
The gentleness of a morning a dew
The calm of a quiet sea,
The beauty of a twilight hour
The soul of a starry night
The laughter of the rippling brook,
The grace of a bird in flight,
Then God fashioned from these things
A creation like no other,
And when His masterpiece was through,
He called it simply...MOTHER.

Happy Mother's Day!
totally loko x10 chapter 44 . 5/28/2014
I loved this story! I found it was so well written. You are a great writer!
Rosajean chapter 44 . 5/13/2014
Pretty good story. But it was never said if/when the law was repealed.
Guest chapter 44 . 4/23/2014
This is probably the best Snamione marriage-law-fic-thing I've read! It's perfect! Everything happens just slowly enough to be realistic but not so slowly that you pull your hair out waiting for them to get their acts together! I think this is the second time I've read it, but it was still as good as the first time! Well done :)
Sailor's Wife chapter 11 . 4/16/2014
This chapter rugged at my heart strings. My parents objected severely to me getting married at 19 to a 31 yo. They came, but were not happy, my mom even tried to protest at the moment they called the "speak new or forever hold tier peace" but my step dad held her back. We've been married 12 years, are the best of friends, drive each other up a wall, (because he's surly and snarky and hates people and we're polar opposites), but we fulfill what the other lacks and have such deep love and respect. We have 4 daughters, and yet still make each other a priority and I love that we still have deep, meaningful discussions and sometimes heated debates. I foresee future chapters of this fic grade in the same direction.

When my step daughter married her mother refused to show and get step father showed just to give her a hard time, a bride should never have to cry herself into exhaustion on "the best day of her life". She and get mother/step farther haven't spoken since the ceremony 6 years ago. Mine talk to me, my dad now loves my husband, my mom still dislikes him but treats me fine and lives her hand kids
lyndaflpn chapter 44 . 3/27/2014
Love this.. Thank you...
Kou Shun'u chapter 8 . 3/16/2014
Personally I think starting it off that way would be the worst. I think it would keep things akward for longer, and geez hg should at least get enjoyment out of it. Fine with starting it in the shadows, but that's just way to much and I guess starting off like that I'd feel cheap and used esapecially with just him getting off in his room and all other stuff in his settings. It'll spiral me into a quick depression, I think especially when you couple it with them getting better with each other in the day. I think its a bad start to their sex life with her being inexperienced and at a more vulnerable position in the relationship.
Maybe this way would have been more acceptable after trying to form a relationship, failing , and going through with coupulation standards.
Wow does it make me uncomfortable.
Dolly chapter 44 . 3/12/2014
One of the best stories I have read. Loved it, amazing.
Lilith394 chapter 5 . 3/4/2014
Oooh, a history with him and greta? Great story.
Mary-Sue chapter 2 . 2/28/2014
Well, that was amusing, awkward, and if I had been in the situation, it would have been very demeaning for everyone. So far, I'm loving this! Ha, laughterlaughterlaughter.
Mary-Sue chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
That right there. Oh boy, if that had been me, I would have roundhoused any guy who came within twenty feet of me. I can't wait for something really funny to happen.
791 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »