Reviews for A Marriage Full of Surprises
totally loko x10 chapter 44 . 5/28/2014
I loved this story! I found it was so well written. You are a great writer!
Rosajean chapter 44 . 5/13/2014
Pretty good story. But it was never said if/when the law was repealed.
Guest chapter 44 . 4/23/2014
This is probably the best Snamione marriage-law-fic-thing I've read! It's perfect! Everything happens just slowly enough to be realistic but not so slowly that you pull your hair out waiting for them to get their acts together! I think this is the second time I've read it, but it was still as good as the first time! Well done :)
Sailor's Wife chapter 11 . 4/16/2014
This chapter rugged at my heart strings. My parents objected severely to me getting married at 19 to a 31 yo. They came, but were not happy, my mom even tried to protest at the moment they called the "speak new or forever hold tier peace" but my step dad held her back. We've been married 12 years, are the best of friends, drive each other up a wall, (because he's surly and snarky and hates people and we're polar opposites), but we fulfill what the other lacks and have such deep love and respect. We have 4 daughters, and yet still make each other a priority and I love that we still have deep, meaningful discussions and sometimes heated debates. I foresee future chapters of this fic grade in the same direction.

When my step daughter married her mother refused to show and get step father showed just to give her a hard time, a bride should never have to cry herself into exhaustion on "the best day of her life". She and get mother/step farther haven't spoken since the ceremony 6 years ago. Mine talk to me, my dad now loves my husband, my mom still dislikes him but treats me fine and lives her hand kids
lyndaflpn chapter 44 . 3/27/2014
Love this.. Thank you...
Kou Shun'u chapter 8 . 3/16/2014
Personally I think starting it off that way would be the worst. I think it would keep things akward for longer, and geez hg should at least get enjoyment out of it. Fine with starting it in the shadows, but that's just way to much and I guess starting off like that I'd feel cheap and used esapecially with just him getting off in his room and all other stuff in his settings. It'll spiral me into a quick depression, I think especially when you couple it with them getting better with each other in the day. I think its a bad start to their sex life with her being inexperienced and at a more vulnerable position in the relationship.
Maybe this way would have been more acceptable after trying to form a relationship, failing , and going through with coupulation standards.
Wow does it make me uncomfortable.
Dolly chapter 44 . 3/12/2014
One of the best stories I have read. Loved it, amazing.
Lilith394 chapter 5 . 3/4/2014
Oooh, a history with him and greta? Great story.
Mary-Sue chapter 2 . 2/28/2014
Well, that was amusing, awkward, and if I had been in the situation, it would have been very demeaning for everyone. So far, I'm loving this! Ha, laughterlaughterlaughter.
Mary-Sue chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
That right there. Oh boy, if that had been me, I would have roundhoused any guy who came within twenty feet of me. I can't wait for something really funny to happen.
bitchbenedict chapter 44 . 2/23/2014
It made me laugh, it made me cry. Wonderful, wonderful story. Thank you so much 3
Hikaru-Hitachiin26 chapter 44 . 2/10/2014
As always my dear, I have enjoyed this story Immensely. Thank you for sharing you creative works with all of us. I'd be lying if I haven't been stalking you and reading all your stories. I wasn't really a Hermione/Severus fan, mainly cause of how they are portrayed in a lot of fanfictions, I've always found they had that knowledgeable chemistry Ron and Hermione never had. He was never good enough for her(I mean ron of course). But Snape could challenge her wits like none other. So Thank you for writing another beautiful fanfiction. I'm probably going to bed, But I do plan on reading more of your writings tomorrow. 3

Hikaru
AlwaysASlytherin chapter 44 . 2/10/2014
I thought the story was great. Loved the end. I was still wondering if they abolished the marriage law or not but since the story was about there marriage and not the law it really doesn't matter. Once again...loved it. thank you for sharing.
misuky7 chapter 44 . 2/7/2014
This was beautiful. I am sad she miscarried and the close call with Etienne. I am glad everything went well in the end. Severus and Hermione make an adorable couple. Not to mention Luna and Ron were and interesting twist. :3
Guest chapter 44 . 1/31/2014
most amazing SS/HG fanfic i've ever had the pleasure of reading.
786 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »