Reviews for To Break a Dream
Nicolene B chapter 6 . 2/11
Extraordinary! I enjoyed this so much!
Invisibleamericanburgers chapter 6 . 12/2/2014
The last one. Omg. I had to stare at it dumbly for an few minutes and I had this long 'awwwww' moment. The meaning of life, so he's mine. It's at times like these I'm actually jealous that I can't write romance. You made me had a few 'heart stopping' moments through this whole book. Like the whole 'they broke him' but he was laughing Cuz he knew Stark would be blaming himself. I just about died.
Great book, enjoyed it all. :)
thingsthatmakeme chapter 6 . 10/13/2014
Holy crap ton of feelings right here. This is by far the cutest thing ever. How do you make such magically perfect characters? I'm pretty sure you're some kind of wizard. A special, wonderful feels wizard with the capability to give me all the emotions.
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 6 . 7/23/2014
Awweeeeeeewee I seriously want to sqeel its so freaking sweet amazing job I will eventually read all your Venger stories I'm probably only about half of the way through but i will eventually finish them all
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 5 . 7/23/2014
Aweeeeeeeee awesome chapter so good
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 4 . 7/23/2014
Wow! So much in one chapter soooo good awe great job
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 3 . 7/23/2014
Nononoonononononoononononoononononoonoononononononononoononononononoonononononononononoononononononononoonononononoononononononoonononononononoononononononoonononononoonononononoononononoononononoononononononoonononononoonononononononoononononononoonononononononoonononononoonononononoonononononoononononononoonononnoononononononoonononononoonononononononononononohohohonononononononoononononononoononononoononononoonon!
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 2 . 7/23/2014
Ahhh bno and I might be wrong but I have a feeling the fake might be Loki or something
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
Woooooooow awesome start
majestic.beauty.sealed.in.ice chapter 6 . 4/7/2014
OMG! I came here looking for steve!WHUMP and left with Stony and all these feels! I luv it! Thx so much for sharing it was great fic!
Werewolfshaverights chapter 6 . 3/10/2014
Can I just say..."Awwww!" It makes me so happy inside.
Amaya the Wolf Goddess chapter 6 . 1/19/2014
This story is amazing the plot was awesome and it was interesting all the way thru, it even made me cry which means that your are a great writer keep up the good work.
The Rambler chapter 6 . 12/10/2013
I LOVE the epilogue - so cute! Tony's list actually slightly resembles the list my best friend and I made of reasons why Steve and Tony BELONG TOGETHER FOREVER. Maybe if I ever get my own computer (instead of stealing my mom's) I can have an account on here and post the list. It's actually pretty funny.
Surgery With Smiles chapter 6 . 11/8/2013
If you've noticed, I am pretty much just going down your list and hell if this one is not one of my favorites. In the beginning... you perfectly caught the gruesome aspects and didn't hold anything back, but better yet you wrote it flawlessly from Steve's perspective. Next not everything was 'lovey-perfect-happy-time' after they got Steve back. The villains were believable and so were the after effects of the torture. And then, AND THEN, You finish this story on the sweetest fucking note I have ever read. Major props to you, never stop writing.
Dr. Anna Laufreyson chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
And there goes my feels out the window...