Reviews for To Break a Dream
majestic.beauty.sealed.in.ice chapter 6 . 4/7
OMG! I came here looking for steve!WHUMP and left with Stony and all these feels! I luv it! Thx so much for sharing it was great fic!
Werewolfshaverights chapter 6 . 3/10
Can I just say..."Awwww!" It makes me so happy inside.
Amaya the Wolf Goddess chapter 6 . 1/19
This story is amazing the plot was awesome and it was interesting all the way thru, it even made me cry which means that your are a great writer keep up the good work.
The Rambler chapter 6 . 12/10/2013
I LOVE the epilogue - so cute! Tony's list actually slightly resembles the list my best friend and I made of reasons why Steve and Tony BELONG TOGETHER FOREVER. Maybe if I ever get my own computer (instead of stealing my mom's) I can have an account on here and post the list. It's actually pretty funny.
Surgery With Smiles chapter 6 . 11/8/2013
If you've noticed, I am pretty much just going down your list and hell if this one is not one of my favorites. In the beginning... you perfectly caught the gruesome aspects and didn't hold anything back, but better yet you wrote it flawlessly from Steve's perspective. Next not everything was 'lovey-perfect-happy-time' after they got Steve back. The villains were believable and so were the after effects of the torture. And then, AND THEN, You finish this story on the sweetest fucking note I have ever read. Major props to you, never stop writing.
Dr. Anna Laufreyson chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
And there goes my feels out the window...
Dragon-Bowl chapter 6 . 7/12/2013
Anvgers chapter 6 . 6/28/2013
My favourite lines:
"21. He's somehow managed to give me a military dress kink.
22. Which probably means he'd also look fantastic in a tux. But that's sort of a given since he'd look fantastic in a paper bag." - Of course he would!

"29. He's really, really snuggly." - This makes me want to snuggle him.

"38. Always listens. Even when he doesn't like what I have to say. Even when he doesn't understand. Even when I'm not listening to what I'm saying." - So very Tony, good job :D

"40. The bots approve. Enthusiastically, if the wedding planning websites JARVIS keeps "accidentally" letting pop up are any indication." - Whoo Jarvis ships Stony!

This is my life story:
I read "To Break a Dream"
And then I DIED!

Oh and see this? *holds up piece of paper* this is my Stony feels.
This is what your story did to my Stony feels *tears paper in half* *burns the paper* *scatters the ashes from the top of Mt. Everest*
I hope you're happy
AdventureThief chapter 6 . 6/20/2013
This is a truly great fic! While I do greatly enjoy reading a long and drawn out story, you kept to your plot-line, kept everything neat and appropriately timed. I love how there was a bit of a back story of feelings between Tony and Steve so that the romance didn't seem rushed, disingenuous, or forced. I really enjoyed the pacing of this fic, the uncluttered plot, and the characterization of everyone.

Great work!

Ari
klaineisendgame11 chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Holy shit.. Poor Steve... But so good!
Violet Scott chapter 6 . 6/6/2013
...I just died. Thank you.
visceralfringe chapter 6 . 6/3/2013
This was fabulous. It was so romantic and heroic and perfect and... bah. Excellent. Thank you for authoring.
visceralfringe chapter 5 . 6/3/2013
sdfboahfbksglabsgb! omg This is amazing. My feels. I love it!
visceralfringe chapter 4 . 6/3/2013
OH MY GAAWWD. This is amazing. :) A literary masterpiece!
bekeyboo chapter 6 . 5/29/2013
ohmygod the epilogue could be its own story

originally i was really wary of this story and didn't read it because i'm not into hardcore angst and while this will never be my cup of tea, your angst-to-fluff ratio was really good. you went really deep with the angst but made sure to soothe it over in a totally realistic, pretty healthy way with enough fluff to drown a bunny rabbit.

xoxo,