Reviews for Burning Bridges
MJJK46 chapter 6 . 8/5
TT TT TT *cries for joy in my mind* That. Was. AWESOME! I love how Juvia was brought into the ending TT
MJJK46 chapter 5 . 8/5
Ok, so it ended really sadly and all, but in an earlier part of this chapter, I just couldn't get over the scene where Natsu points at Grey and says "You confuse me!" I found it so funny I literally acted it out a few times (nobody was around so who cares XD)
MJJK46 chapter 3 . 8/5
So *sniff* saaaaaaad TT TT TT ...wow, I'm pretty sure this is the first fanfiction that was actually able to make me cry!
SUPERsadL chapter 5 . 7/27
Well Ima go cri rivers with Juvia -sob sob-
Brought me to tears many times
semloH1412 chapter 6 . 4/5
OMG! That bit with Juvia! "She's standing on the opposite side of the river and her eyes are glowing weirdly" ahh...
that line just cracks me up X'D
LuckyLucy1257 chapter 6 . 2/19
Make the chapters much more long and make Natsu the seme for now until he forgives Gray for what he done and make the lemon scene more juicy as well
FuckinFujoshi chapter 5 . 1/30
Did you just...
(Suicide)
FuckinFujoshi chapter 4 . 1/30
MIRA GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER

gayboysareperfect/shot
LuffyLover chapter 6 . 1/15
*does a little happy dance while silently squealing*
The Stargazing Shadow chapter 6 . 1/3
This is just the perfect yaoi story... It is so touching and I could feel my heart clenching while I read... Loved it.
Fairy Tail Until The End chapter 6 . 11/10/2014
Amazing... I really felt bad for them... But the happy ending! :D
Vixan tues chapter 6 . 10/21/2014
I FUCKING LOVEEEEEEEE YOUR FIC! SO FUN AND SAD AND... WHEOUH! I FELT LIKE I WAS READING A PRIZED BOOK!
Serene Fairy chapter 6 . 5/31/2014
I loved this story so much. You have very cleverly used metaphors and symbolism into this amazing work of fanfiction. The rape-fics I've read before were too bland, not enough emotion and pain, and the victim usually forgives the rapist too quickly. Here, you've shown the emotional pain that both Gray and Natsu go through, and you manage to end it with Natsu convincing Gray to come back. I think you should add more chapters and show how Natsu slowly recovers and how his trust in Gray gets built again.

Best wishes,
Serene Fairy
Staticy Fox Atra chapter 6 . 5/17/2014
Oh my god. Seriously, you are one the BEST yaoi writers I ever read! Keep on writing :D