Reviews for Burning Bridges
Smile.anime chapter 6 . 7/16
I loved it! Please add another chapter
Kisaki Sakura chapter 6 . 9/16/2016
Cauterizing a wound doesn't bring a person back from the dead... especially not after two minutes.
Plot vise the story was an okay read for me. To be honst I expected something darker and emotionally more painful when I read the description. Personally I would have wished for a greater focus on emotions, in my opinion such a thing is important for a suicide/rape story. Over all it somewhat lacked depth for the theme.
But it is a good attempt, keep going and improve. And in terms of this theme, try to read a few books on the issue. After all a writer can only write what he knows.
Anonymous chapter 6 . 9/12/2016
My god it's the angsty-est and saddest story I have ever read but somehow is also funny and frustrating. I am crying like a pig-which, does pigs even cry?-and I'm glad I have the room to myself. I just had to give a review here. THE PLOT is awesome and nearly sadder than my best friend's, THE STORY ITSELF is well written and I really love your stories, Rhov, although I just recently started reading from and THE ENDING is pretty good. It would be interesting (it's probably only interesting to me) if there's a fight scene between Natsu and Gray, like more intense than that. I like fight scenes, but it works this way too. If you have time, you could make several alternate endings, like where Gray died or Natsu died or Gray stuck to his original plan of leaving. The suicide part was surprising to me, and after the self-loathing part, I really forgot Gray had Ice-Make magic because I was so immersed in the story that I could only think about what's in front of me. I almost thought he's going to actually find a rope somewhere first and hung himself sometime later which was stupid since he can-as the story goes-make a damn knife on his own.

Well, that's pretty long. Man, I never type reviews this long. Anyways, good luck on writing and updating Rhov! Looking forward to more in the future, especially FMBM. Love that masterpiece!

With the Darkest Sincere.
~
EtherealTulip chapter 2 . 8/21/2016
fuck
I'm dying
I think I'm gonna explode
Why do I find this funny?
MidnightRide129 chapter 6 . 8/10/2016
Oh my god! I looooooved the part at the end with Juvia! It was awesome! I'm soo so glad that Gray and Natsu ended up together! I just love this fanfics sooooooo much!1
Kayla chapter 6 . 6/11/2016
Pleasepleaseplease add a bonus chapter.
Guest chapter 6 . 2/15/2016
Please do a bonus chapter!
Loner Kid chapter 6 . 12/15/2015
Awww i luvre this cute ending!
Ps: PLZ write out an epilougue where natsu topped gray? Plzzzzz~?
Loner Kid chapter 5 . 12/15/2015
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.o
Loner Kid chapter 3 . 12/15/2015
Ohhh i love this play on words xD
Loner Kid chapter 2 . 12/15/2015
I kept on reading "Graaaaaaayyyyy" as "Yaaayyyyy" lolol
Loner Kid chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
Haha cheater! Love that xD
fanakatsuki chapter 6 . 11/8/2015
A bonus chapter would be cool. Awesome story.
MJJK46 chapter 6 . 8/5/2015
TT TT TT *cries for joy in my mind* That. Was. AWESOME! I love how Juvia was brought into the ending TT
MJJK46 chapter 5 . 8/5/2015
Ok, so it ended really sadly and all, but in an earlier part of this chapter, I just couldn't get over the scene where Natsu points at Grey and says "You confuse me!" I found it so funny I literally acted it out a few times (nobody was around so who cares XD)