Reviews for Margins
jarms chapter 13 . 3/14
Review if I like? What?! Pfft! How about if I LOVE?!

THIS was breathtaking. THIS was beautiful. THIS piece... I honestly have no words to adequately describe my appreciation for what you have done here.

First off, I adore the prompt - so creative, so ingenious - and the way in which you spun it to create this world is just absolutely beautiful. The endearing quality in the idea of writing private notes in the margins and passing them on to the one you love, the one whose eyes they are intended, is just so pure. As Embry did, using the author's words and adding his own personal touch that spoke directly to the wounded heart of the reader, of Bella... wow... the healing nature of THAT action... I'm speechless.

This was just so lovely. Thank you for sharing.
Loved it! :)
MarionV chapter 13 . 11/19/2013
Wow that was so great. I loved it, so much.
Jena2013 chapter 13 . 10/23/2013
Beautiful:) well done I loved it.
cullensrule chapter 13 . 8/15/2013
Just beautiful. Thank you for the story and the person who gave you the prompt.
cullensrule chapter 12 . 8/15/2013
The tears started rolling when Embry said "he liked it too.". One tissue and two napkins later still tearing up. Great chapter.
cullensrule chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
This sounds like a great idea.
selene2selene chapter 13 . 7/22/2013
This is seriously one of the most beautiful stories I have ever read. Thank you for sharing this.
ltlerthqak chapter 13 . 7/9/2013
Beautiful words.
bex67 chapter 13 . 6/17/2013
This was absolutely beautiful! Thank you for sharing it. :-)
bkhchica chapter 13 . 5/8/2013
I absolutely adore this! I wish there were more to it! I wasn't ready for it to stop!

I'm going to read this again... And I'm going to order the book you rec'd. Is that where the black headers and footers are from?
bkhchica chapter 12 . 5/8/2013
Heart stops... flails... passes out... DIES... Poignant. Beautiful.

Perfect.
bkhchica chapter 10 . 5/8/2013
One word: Hope... I love it!
bkhchica chapter 5 . 5/8/2013
I took a breath. Such a simple action and line... yet such an impact.
bkhchica chapter 4 . 5/8/2013
Merde... You kill me with each word. Each line twists the knife in a little deeper. And it's beautiful as always. I don't know how you do it!